Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine Management

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-08-2018, 05:15 PM   #1
dalesmotorsport
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (47)

Member#: 173316
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
'18 STi Type RA
White

Default Update 10/09/18: Attn Canadian Customers!! COBB, Grimmspeed....

Dales Motorsport(div. of Dales Auto Service) is now back as a NASIOC vendor.

We want to offer Canadian Subaru Enthusiasts the opportunity to purchase parts at competitive pricing and not have to pay for brokerage fees and crazy shipping costs. We broker all incoming parts from the US or abroad to save you money.

Who are DaleMotorsport?

We were NASIOC vendors from 2006-14 but decided to take a hiatus to focus on our brick and mortar business. Dales Auto Service now employs 15 people in various positions- 5 service writers, 8 techs and two shop helper/apprentices.

We have 5 staff who own Subaru vehicles and most have been involved with the brand since 2002 when the introduction of the WRX came to North America. Myself "jason t" have been a NASIOC member since 2003.

We are still busy providing parts and service to our large Subaru client base and will always provide support for local Subaru Clubs.

Our goal as a vendor is to not only provide great products and service but to share our experience on what parts or upgrade path to use.

How we can save you money?

All of our pricing is in Canadian funds, our online pricing will be adjusted once a week to factor in exchange rate. All duties and shipping are included when the product lands at our facility located in Surrey, BC. We broker all incoming parts from the US or abroad to save you money.

Shipping from our facility will be FREE on all orders above $400(except over-sized items).

"The best part is we still have a price match guarantee!"

Electronics

Batteries

ECU Reflash / Tuning

Electronic Accessories

Fuel, Ignition & VTEC Controllers

Lap Timer

Rev Limit / Throttle Controllers

Sensors (MAP, IAT, EGT, etc.)

Stand Alone Engine Management

Turbo Timers / Harnesses

Wideband O2 Sensors & Gauges

Wiring Harnesses

If you know what parts you need you can follow the links above and they will direct you to our site.

If you need assistance finding the right part

call 604-530-9160*

or

email [email protected]

"We do pricing a little differently. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office(Surrey, BC), duties and exchange rate . This creates a built in cost savings, no hidden fees, and less hassles. The best part is we still have a price match guarantee!"[/COLOR][/I] [/B]

[COLOR=black]Service Center: 604-530-9160 Toll Free 1 (855) 214-2670[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Email- [/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by dalesmotorsport; 10-09-2018 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Update Title Please
dalesmotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2018, 01:35 PM   #2
dalesmotorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
'18 STi Type RA
White

Humpday bump!

"We do pricing a little differently. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office(Surrey, BC), duties and exchange rate . This creates a built in cost savings, no hidden fees, and less hassles. The best part is we still have a price match guarantee!"[/COLOR][/I] [/B]

[COLOR=black]Service Center: 604-530-9160 Toll Free 1 (855) 214-2670[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Email- [/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
Old 05-22-2018, 12:41 PM   #3
dalesmotorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
'18 STi Type RA
White

[/CENTER]
Old 06-07-2018, 03:23 PM   #4
dalesmotorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
'18 STi Type RA
White

[/CENTER]
Old 07-25-2018, 07:04 PM   #5
dalesmotorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
'18 STi Type RA
White

FREE Shipping in Canada on all COBB products* until Sept 30th 2018.

Cooling

Downpipes

Drivetrain

Engine Dress Up / Accessories

Exhausts

Fuel, Accessport, Tuning

Intercoolers

More COBB Tuning Products HERE

Exhausts are large and heavy parcels so there will be a flat rate fee of $35 across Canada

Please do not use me as a price point, let us try and be competitive to earn your business.

[/CENTER]
Old 09-01-2018, 01:27 PM   #6
dalesmotorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
'18 STi Type RA
White

Bump for great parts

[/CENTER]
Old 10-09-2018, 10:33 PM   #7
dalesmotorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
'18 STi Type RA
White

Bump it up

[/CENTER]
Old 12-14-2018, 01:48 AM   #8
dalesmotorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
'18 STi Type RA
White

Happy Holidays BUMP!

FREE Shipping on everything except really HEAVY Stuff

[/CENTER]