Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Car Audio, Video & Security

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-23-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
dneustifter21
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 461762
Default 2019 WRX Radio Wiring Diagram.

I have a 2019 WRX Premium WITHOUT the starlink telematics etc. I have the 7 inch screen with Apple CarPlay etc. and no navigation. I’m attempting to run an amp to my door speakers and a sub. I pulled a door panel trying to see if the speaker wires corresponded to anything in the dash and nothing matched. I’m looking for any knowledge or any help for wiring diagrams to be able to determine what wires go where in order to run the wires for my amp.
any info or help would be greatly appreciated.
dneustifter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2019, 12:06 PM   #2
SpeedDevil
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 503203
News Any Update?

Do anyone has any update on this. I need the color code for all speakers and ACC+ for remote signal.
Any Help is appreciated. I have a 19' WRX Base.
SpeedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 06:24 PM   #3
corlon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 352266

could only find 2018 info. if you need any uploaded larger let me know.

corlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 10:53 PM   #4
1mkfang
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 515055
Default Subwoofer wiring solution

Hey!
Here's a potential solution for the wiring diagram issue (refer to video below). I just finished a subwoofer install for a 2019 wrx. If you can't seem to find the wires in the backside of the head unit, it might be easier to just bypass that all together and just go directly from the doors.

It took me only around 20 mins to get both doors wired through for a connection (taking the door apart and all!) let me know if you get stuck/need any help! Thanks.

Video:
https://youtu.be/KcfCw5AvFzM
1mkfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:22 PM   #5
fullah
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 233053

Great video! I basically did what you show in the video minus soldering the wires. I bought my speakers from cruthfield and they included the wiring harness that plugs to the OEM wiring so made it even easier. Definitely can run new wires in about 45 minutes to an hour all four corners if it's your first time doing it.
fullah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:51 PM   #6
Forgetet
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 516407
Default Remote turn on

I am going to instal an audio control Lc7i and was wondering how I would get to the remote turn in with this method without removing the factory head unit? Also is there room to run both the loc wires and the new speaker wires through that door jam hose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mkfang View Post
Hey!
Here's a potential solution for the wiring diagram issue (refer to video below). I just finished a subwoofer install for a 2019 wrx. If you can't seem to find the wires in the backside of the head unit, it might be easier to just bypass that all together and just go directly from the doors.

It took me only around 20 mins to get both doors wired through for a connection (taking the door apart and all!) let me know if you get stuck/need any help! Thanks.

Video:
Forgetet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 11:20 AM   #7
bowhun2r
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 410362
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
20 STi Ltd
lapis blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mkfang View Post
Hey!

Video:
Thank you sir! Was just starting my STi audio upgrade and I was wondering how much a PITA running new speaker wire was going to be. This is not even close to my previous Tundra where you had to drill a hole through the B pillar plastic adapter (that was fun...).
bowhun2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 04:31 PM   #8
Davidspruiell
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 524629

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedDevil View Post
Do anyone has any update on this. I need the color code for all speakers and ACC+ for remote signal.
Any Help is appreciated. I have a 19' WRX Base.
Did you ever find any info or figure out what wires to tap in too?
Davidspruiell is offline   Reply With Quote