Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-29-2022, 11:24 AM   #226
pavjayt
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 528507

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZURCALED12 View Post

Ok, here we have the 2012 Impreza 2.0i Sport Limited. I will be doing a OEM LED mirror retrofit. First you need to order the following parts:
4 - Solderless Terminals
4 - OEM Screws Part No. 91039AJ500 $00.71 each
1 - Left Cover Part No. 91059AJ210 $33.71
1 - Right Cover Part No. 91059AJ200 $33.71
1 - Left Lens Part No. 84401AJ010 $67.48
1 - Right Lens Part No. 84401AJ000 $67.48
PLUS + $14.00 shipping comes out to $219.22
www.heubergersubaruparts.com

As you can see that one for the mirror covers have the cut out in them. In Japan they paint them and have different part numbers for the painted part, In the USA they only come in that unpainted beige color.

The lens look like it has a slight tint to them, and have a defusser in the plastic to make the LED look brighter.

This is the wire that you are going to connect the POSITIVE + side of the Signal Lens to inside the door harness (YES) it's already there. The white wire with a red stripe is the turn signal.

This is the finished product below and I will take another picture with the cover painted and on the mirror.
Does anyone know what the part#s are for the terminals also for the connector that connects to signals itself? Also are the terminals the same on both ends of the cable?
pavjayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2022, 01:32 PM   #227
LouCioccio
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 496163
Vehicle:
2018 Forester
Pearl White

They usually will have the connectors to slide in. The ones I ordered came with both connectors one two pin to the signal led and the other end with pins. I haven't done the assembly yet as I want to upgrade the speakers and mirrors on the same day.
LouCioccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 05:13 PM   #228
pavjayt
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 528507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Just found the issue. The door harness on drivers side behind the kick panel has the cable up to the bulk plug in the car. From the car side, the cable is not there so you would either have to pin that plug for a clean install or us a vampire clamp right after the big plug before it goes into the door jam. You can say the cat is half pre-wired.
Just got my stuff and was excited upon installing everything in place, to my disappointment, the mirror signals are not working even though the wiring is there in door harness until the kick panel connectors. Looks like what Leonardo is telling is true that some models have harness with in active ocnnection to them.

Wondering if there is some sort of plug or replay or fuse that need to be connected for these to work. Havent checked the kick panel connectors yet.
pavjayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 08:14 AM   #229
lordnikon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 532029
Chapter/Region: E. Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavjayt View Post
Just got my stuff and was excited upon installing everything in place, to my disappointment, the mirror signals are not working even though the wiring is there in door harness until the kick panel connectors. Looks like what Leonardo is telling is true that some models have harness with in active ocnnection to them.

Wondering if there is some sort of plug or replay or fuse that need to be connected for these to work. Havent checked the kick panel connectors yet.
Which MY and trim do you have?
lordnikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 08:14 AM   #230
lordnikon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 532029
Chapter/Region: E. Canada

I'm looking to do the same. I wonder if this works:

https://www.carparts.com/details/Sub...-SU45ER-S.html

It says it's for a 2016 model. I have a 2013 Impreza Sport (Canadian spec)

Last edited by lordnikon; 11-25-2022 at 09:39 AM.
lordnikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 12:24 PM   #231
Leonardo
Cowabunga!
Super Moderator

Member#: 185
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2014 Impreza Sport
Ice Silver Metalic

Leaving this here for posterity:
I was able to finally able to power up the blinkers. I connected to the door harness and at the kick panel on the passenger and driver side, I added a pin for the signal wire from a cut harness from a car at the junker (the ground is already connected) and from the connector, route to 20pin plug in the fuse box, right above the fuses and you will see the gray one (passenger) in pin #3 and the white/red (driver) in pin #20. Super easy to install if you are tech-savvy.
Door harness:

Missing Pin:

Installed Pin:

Fuse box plug:
Leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote