Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Forester Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-19-2020, 09:11 AM   #1
Psleeper82
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 519241
Vehicle:
2006 foresterHYBRID
GOLDEN ORANGE

Default swap Wiring help what I should get/do

HISTORY:
i have a forester 2006 x 2.5 na gutted it , waiting for m873 fuel pump assembly forester xt fuel pump controller 22758aa010 with the 3 rd fuel line i was going to do an-8 line for missing line for a return system (is that a bad idea i just have 20ft sitting here of braided an-8 fuel line and wondered if i need to order and-6 to do the fuel pump to enine lines ?)
already installed walbro 255 pump removed the filter and put external one up in the engine bay
waiting for timing belt kit so i can do it and the timing belt timing belt guides timing belt kit water pump GMB brand blue racing belt mishimotto low temp thermostat
jdm 2005 wrx 2.0l ej250 (found out it was forester xt 2.0l automatic) i have put all sti drive train brembo brakes rear diff 6 speed control arms driveshaft and full exhaust injen downpipe catted bellmouth , perrin y pipe , some ghetto Australian headers not even length ,perrin cat back exhaust ,added sti 3 petal setup with dbc accelerator and wire from a 2002 wagon (missing the cable bracket for the manifold ANYONE got one ) the throttle body is 78mm with mishimotto 76mm bend then to a 3inch pipe (yea i made it fit wasn't easy ) the 3 inch has bung hole with adapter to another adapter uses rubber ring in between two slabs of aluminum to connect turbosmart dual port bov tube coming off 32mm pipe adapter that goes into perrin boost inlet pipe (hope thats right ) perrin boost controller all vacuum lines replaced , fmic rev-9 installed , turbo upgraded to blouch with perrin heatshield (not sure if that be enough as my hood has no vent or scoop) an-10 thermostatic sandwich 25 row oil cooler kit (yet to install just mounted half blocked by the fmic .

REAL QUESTIONS : to where i got lil lost my friend who was helping me had passed away o.d. and left me in dark about allot of things like what ecm he was cutting and splicing with water tight heat shrink and solder connectors said something along lines of need wires for boost controller wires for spark packs avcs eventually and the rest i cant remember he said i dont want dbw i want dbc he had a 2002 wrx manifold usdm so i got pcv valve ac delco a no name iatc seems kinds hokey i bought it just for the new gasket it was $5 more than just the gasket the iatc was very dirty i tried to clean it with seafoam lots of muck (dont know if i should risk using no name one ) got thermal gasket for throttle body and thermal gaskets intake manifold gaskets (i deleted the butterfly tabs ) added 8mm iac phenolic risers and the thermal gaskets seem be 4mm themselves the original throttle position sensor 2002 wrx and ______ 2002 wrx he included a very cracked connector wrx 2002 wiring engine harness , uses the brown black 2 connector the jdm fxt 2005 used the one clamp connector the f06x uses the one clamp connector now i have these parts for wiring

2006-2007 fuse box wrx wires(not the main bulkhead but the engine bulkhead i think its called with hood release on it )

2002 wrx engine bay 2 connector harness

2005 jdm fxt engine bay 1 connector harness (guessing it wont reach cause its rhd)

2003 usdm ecu mt 2.0l turbo 16bit

2005 usdm ecu unkown if mt or auto and if 2.0l or 2.5 16bit

i also have enterprise camcon fi avcs afc controller (is this possible to use with usdm 2005 ecu )

usdm 2006 forester xt ecu 32bit (security enabled is it possible to swap ic chip ? )from my usdm forester 2006 x ecu original as its 8bit

usdm 2006 forester x 2.5 main bulkhead 1 connector harness in the car
hacked up to wire in the usdm fxt2006 ecu i have now undone most that wiring to original to start fresh

whats my best solution to wiring this up should i buy new main bulkhead for 2002-2005 usdm car and wire that into car or find some kind of 2006 2007 engine harness that has 1 engine clamp connector(does that exist? would it fix my problem ) or continue cutting and splicing the 2005 usdm ecu and run wires for all missing na to turbo wires using the jdm fxt 2005 engine bay harness to hack up pieces (does 2006 forester x main bulkhead and 2005 jdm engine harness 1 connector clamp pins align ? or am i wasting my time trying to do this hack n merge he was attempting
Psleeper82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links