Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-25-2020, 02:48 AM   #26
MortonCharbo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 487057
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
PSM

Josh draws hearts on some of my boxes. That's secretly what keeps me coming back.
MortonCharbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2020, 07:04 PM   #27
Miniscuzz
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 516967
Default Bad 1st Experience

A week ago, I purchased a 2020 Base WRX. I started buying parts immediately to mod.
I came across IIR in all of my searches and started looking at reviews before I purchased anything. With mostly good reviews, I decided to order a COBB Accesport and Intake.
Full disclosure: I get paid once per month and decided to use one of their financing options. You know...the ones that get super expensive if you don't pay them off within 90 days. Its a grand...easy peasy.
Anyway, I start chatting with a sales guy that was actually really cool. I inquire as to the availability of the Accessport/Intake and was told it would ship in a day or two. Perfect. I sign the lease with the 3rd party, make a small down payment, and they paid IIR.
Directly after this chat, I make an appointment to have a COBB Pro Tune done at a place close to me. The date was three weeks from then. Perfect...its all coming together! I drop a $175 deposit for the shop to hold the spot and get off the phone pretty satisfied at how things were moving along.
Two days pass with no word on shipping. No biggie, I'll just ask the IIR chat guys to check on it for me. After all...they were super helpful while taking my money. So I ask nicely about the order and the guy who originally took my order replies that he will get me in touch with support immediately. How helpful!
4 hours later...nothing. Okay, its Covid...I'll get at them tomorrow. Tomorrow comes, I enter a chat again at 9:30am. I ask if I could get some info about my order number. I wait 3 hours and no response. I ask again...and wait another couple hours...crickets. I try calling them...system tells me to chat or send an email. Okay...well chat is out so I try email...only their email must be offline because I get an error each time I try.
I try chat one more time to no avail. I then decide to call the leasing company. After all...its their money IIR has at this point so I feel they'll get somewhere. The company calls me back and says that their phone calls are going unanswered and they'd let me know if they hear anything.
Now I'm suspecting that something isn't right. Mind you, my first payment on this lease is due in 3 days and I don't even have a tracking number, much less the products.
This doesn't sit well with me as it seems like everyone just wants my money for nothing...and all I want is to see if maybe there's a hold up. I'm also worried that perhaps the items have been shipped and a tracking number wasn't sent. I live in a pretty seedy complex and want to be on top of this shipment so someone else doesn't sign for it while I'm at work.
About 10 hours after my first chat this morning I get a response. I'm told that the access port won't be available for shipment until mid August at the earliest...oh...and the free shirt also won't be ready until then either lol.
This is all told to me in a jolly manner like I'm not completely f'd right in the big ole' A right now. First, I have a non refundable deposit of $175 holding the dyno for me in two weeks or so. I gave another deposit to the leasing company and they're expecting a payment in 3 days.
Perhaps I can convince the shop to give me my deposit back or maybe move the tune out a couple weeks. Either way...Im the jerk who can't get his ***** together. Not a good way to enter into a relationship with the people I will be counting on to both mod and tune my vehicle over the next year or two. Will the leasing company make me cancel my order altogether? IDK...maybe, but then I have to re-order somewhere else.
Assuming this all works out and I'm eventually not out any cash, the fact remains that staff lied to get my order. They lied and I signed a contract for a lease through a company that they partner with.
They did so knowing full well that the items I was told were in stock, in fact, weren't.
Those things, combined with the time wasted merely trying to get information on an order have persuaded me enough to not use them again, or to recommend them to any subie bro I run with or meet.
I'm adult enough to understand that I may be an exception to the rule as I do see they have many more good reviews than bad. This is just my experience with them and is what it is.
Not that anyone cares, but I'll update this when I know what the leasing company IIR uses decides to do about the payments due. After all, if they're partnering together it matters how they handle the situation. If I'm forced to pay for items that I have yet to receive it would seem to me that theres something far more sinister going on. I'm not making that claim right here right now, its just something I'm keeping in mind.
Thanks for reading and be safe out there!
Miniscuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 11:30 PM   #28
scooby_st
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 268496
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2005 wrx sedan
stage 2 pro tune

Default Great company with very High Integrity.

I have never dealt with a company that has such a high level of integrity when I come to customer service. I ordered a turbo inlet hose with a very large order. Everything came in three separate shipment all within the first week. Turbo inlet doesn’t show up no tracking for it so I wait an appropriate amount of time like how a normal human should. I contact their customer service through the chat and highly recommend in doing so. Within a very short period of time I get a response. Within in a day I’m informed that the part is in fact on back order and I can change my order for something available. The options of available parts to replace this order are emailed to me and I get to choose. In today’s world it is rare for someone to stand behind their word more so in the business these guys are in not to mention we are all extremely impatient when it come to parts for our “race cars”. I will do business with these guys over and over.
scooby_st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 11:31 AM   #29
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (617)

Member#: 79304
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618
www.ImportImageRacing.com

Thank you. We've put millions into inventory over the past year to help us stand out from the rest. In a world full of drop shippers, get the hard to find parts with real human customer service. The family owned company for nearly 17 years Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#1-941-257-9618 AIM= importimagerace

Best Deals on
!!! Let us Beat your Lowest Price Quote!!!!!

<>
IMPORTIMAGE is offline   Reply With Quote