Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Texas Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC > TXIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-16-2022, 08:25 PM   #1
Budo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 331367
Default 2018 STI Limited WRB - Wingless 70k miles

The Texas forum seems a bit dead these days but I'm posting up in a couple forums first just to gauge interest.

Getting ready to sell my 2018 STI in the next month or two. Pictures will come in next week once I'm off work and able to snap some. Relatively stock car, used primarily for road tripping and commuting. Mechanically flawless. Cosmetically the exterior is in moderately good condition and the interior is in excellent condition. Car will be paid off within a month and I should have the title in hand soon. Asking price is $28k.

Mod list:
- Cobb shifter bushings
- Cobb downpipe (wrapped)
- Cobb boost controller
- Cobb turbo heatshield
- Stage 2 tune by Kozmic Motorsports
- Cobb Accessport V3
- Nameless axleback exhaust. Stock exhaust will be included
- Weathertech mats all around since new, front/rear/cargo. Stock STI carpet mats will be included

The bad parts:
- Car was involved in a low speed fender bender, I was rear ended at around 10 mph. Only damage was to the plastic and it was replaced under insurance. This was stated in the carfax report but I can't find it in there now which is weird... Anyway I'm still disclosing it for complete transparency.
- Cosmetically it reflects a 70k car that has been through multiple road trips. The hood has some rock chips and scuffs here and there
- Passenger side has some faint line scratching from some mesquite brush that stuck out a bit too far into the road (West Texas)
- All 4 wheels have minor to moderate curb rash
- Front windshield has a crack in it

Reason for sale is, pivoting to a van for road trip purposes. Already got a motorcycle for the fast fun stuff.

Will have pictures up by next Wednesday 11/23

Last edited by Budo; 11-16-2022 at 08:44 PM.
Budo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links