Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-22-2018, 10:03 AM   #1
Fatnslow
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 314685
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Default Heuberger Subaru Review - 6/18/18

Hello All,

Been away for a long time and decided to get back into the WRX game. I picked up a dark gray 2018 WRX Premium at the Heu on 6/18.

Initially, I was asking them to meet Ocala Subaru pricing as they were currently offering 4000 off MSRP on their 2018 Subaru WRX stock. I called Ocala and they said they would send me some paperwork that would show me all the numbers. Needless to say, the paperwork was never sent to me via e-mail or text. I brought this info, along with a Ramsey Subaru quote to Andy D at Heuberger.

Andy was super upfront about everything. Looking into Ocala's pricing on their website, he said that they are offering a flat 4000 off MSRP for every vehicle, which includes all trims. He said that it was totally bogus and showed me the actual breakdown of the numbers. Andy showed me a similarly stocked WRX to Ocala, the invoice pricing, the holdback and floor costs and how Ocala's pricing was below all that (this was really cool btw, I don't know who else would offer all this information upfront). Comparing all the numbers to Ramsey, he said that Ramsey Subaru was at least realistic with their quote and it was actually a good deal too.

After all the numbers, I went with Heuberger. Main factor was location as I am local. I paid 28,039 for a 2018 WRX Premium manual, dark gray, homelink, all weather mats, all weather trunk tray, and maybe another accessory. All in all, price was invoice - holdback - floor fee + document fee. I felt it was a good deal.

Car had 6 miles on the odo and was flawless. I had to come back later in the day to finish the deal, so Andy had all the paperwork ready when I returned. Heuberger has a no test drive policy unless you are signing the papers. While that sucks, you appreciate it when you buy from them as you know that the cars were not abused during test drives.

Heuberger has their quirks, but overall, I would recommend them. I highly recommend working with Andy if anyone wants a no-BS approach. He knows the numbers, he knows the games other dealerships play, and he doesn't want to waste anyone's time. The day I bought my WRX, they sold more than 40 cars, so they don't have time to mess around.
Fatnslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2018, 07:25 PM   #2
jase858
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 57041
Vehicle:
2005 WRX STi
CGM

Default re:

What's Andy's contact info? (phone, email)
jase858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 12:37 PM   #3
Fatnslow
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 314685
Chapter/Region: RMIC

You can find him on Heuberger's website. Look up Andy Dearing. His # is 719-271-5040
Fatnslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:45 PM   #4
freestyle89
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 489881

Glad to hear it! I had a good experience as well back in 2010 when I ordered my 2011 WRX from the factory at about invoice. I also recently ordered a part from them and it was way cheaper then my local dealership, fast shipping, and good service!
freestyle89 is offline   Reply With Quote