Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Subaru Conversions

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-04-2022, 10:57 PM   #1
sempersubi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 230409
Vehicle:
2005 WRX
Black

Default swapping my fully built STI drivetrain from an 03 WRX to a 04 WRX

I am looking for help (especially if you are in the Stockton or Sacramento area of CA but even just help on here would be greatly appreciated). I traded my widebody S2k with an LS3 swap for Crawford Performances shop car, a 2003 WRX with a full STI swapped built motor, Crawford rotated 3071 w/EWG, FMI, tranny, KW coilovers, Stoptech Brakes, Interior, everything. the car was T-boned so I bought an 04 WRX and had a shop transfer everything over into the new car. 3 years later and the engine is in the engine bay, tranny is installed, suspension and brakes and BBS wheels are all in however they did not transfer the ABS pump and there is about 100 other things not plugged in. i am having trouble uploading the pics rn but if you are interested in earning some extra cash and are familiar with doing motor swaps in WRX?STI's please give me a text 209 663 8989. If it ends up being too big of a job I am just going to part it all out the yellow car is the Crawford car the back with white engine bay one is what all the parts went into into. it is basically the abs module and finishing up of wire harness install that are left. Oh and a new intakeg.photobucket.com/images/z362/Sempersubi/the_plug_by_the_yellow_tpe_and_the_yekkow_car_are_ unpluggerd_and_that_big_rectangular_plug_id_what_p lugs_nto_abs_module_(box_with_metal_hoses_coming_o ut_).jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG]

Last edited by sempersubi; 05-22-2022 at 07:21 PM. Reason: removing words
sempersubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links