Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 01:06 AM   #1
oozoom
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 37087
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited
Charcoal Grey Metallic

Default Michigan - Original owner - 2013 WRX Limited hatchback - 34,967 miles - $21,499

Hello. Thank you to anyone who views this post.

As I think it helps, I am going to explain the story behind the sale of this vehicle.

My father is 77 going on 78. He has owned Subaru's since the 70's. The 2013 Subaru WRX hatchback that I am posting is his last ever Subaru as his health is such that he is never to drive again. However, bittersweet as it is, the sale of his car will allow him, as well as me and my wife (my father will live with us), to buy our first home.

So let's get down to the fun stuff, shall we? First, the basics.

-Vehicle is in Romeo, MI.
-One owner, clean title, accident free, excellent condition
-34,967 miles (always driven properly (warmed up before revving above 3K and never abused))
-5-speed manual
-Asking $21,499 which I feel is extremely fair for what is being offered.

This WRX is, technically, a WRX Premium BUT it was optioned out to basically be the equivalent of a WRX Limited. My dad tried to find a WRX Limited in the color he wanted but one wasn't available so the dealership (Suburban Subaru in Troy, MI) optioned out a WRX Premium for him. The only thing that it doesn't have (to my knowledge) that a WRX Limited has are HID headlights.

My dad bought it new and is the only owner of the vehicle. The car is in very good condition. There are only a few very minor exterior blemishes that would be inexpensive to fix. No dents and accident free. I had the car detailed inside and out and waxed on 03/03.

The car was purchased and serviced (regularly) at Suburban Subaru in Troy, MI. All service records available. LOADED! Pretty much every option available including SPT (Subaru Performance Technology) quad-tip, cat-back exhaust, SPT turbo heat shield, SPT carbon fiber side sill inserts, STi short-throw shifter and shifter bushings, alarm with shock sensor, leather seats, auto-dimming mirror w/compass, center armrest, heated wipers (as part of cold weather package), engine block heater and battery warmer, body side moldings (to protect the doors), WeatherTech all-weather mats (including for the hatch area), rear bumper cover, Subaru valve stem caps, wheel locks, cargo net and Subaru windshield shade.

Currently has 235/45R17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS70 winter tires on dedicated winter wheels on it (lots of tread life remaining). Selling with a SECOND set of 17" wheels (these are in great condition) with 235/45R17 Dunlop SP Sport 01 ultra-high performance summer tires (also with plenty of tread life left). FYI - One of these tires needs to be replaced as it has a leak that is not repairable.

If you are looking for a lower mileage, original owner, clean, unmodified WRX hatchback, you need look no further!

Please, SERIOUS inquiries only. Also, if you don't personally have interest in this vehicle but know of someone who may, any assistance in getting this in front of as many people as possible is appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2021, 08:02 AM   #2
Jack
Add Lightness
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 13699
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2021 Building
It Better

Where's the pictures?

See the second sticky.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:54 AM   #3
wannarally89
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 283586
Vehicle:
2017 WRX
ISM

Paint color?

Pictures?

Also, can someone confirm that leather seats were an option on premiums? I don’t recall that, but I could be wrong.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:56 AM   #4
Jack
Add Lightness
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 13699
Vehicle:
2021 Building
It Better

Leather only ever came on limiteds. It's the one big dollar option that differentiates a premium from a limited.
Closed Thread