Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Bay Area Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 07-25-2020, 06:13 PM   #576
Gallowrot
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 517018

Are these still going on?
I live out in the Georgetown area and would love to possibly get something set up in Auburn.
Gallowrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2020, 02:44 PM   #577
SoldmySubi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 518305

Georgetown is sick we should have meets up there.
SoldmySubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:42 AM   #578
speciosusnex
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 317954
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2020 WRX
Satin White Pearl

Would like to start something closer to Central Valley area. 209 area if there is enough interest. I see so many clean Subarus, but dont know any of you.
speciosusnex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 08:27 AM   #579
CareerPlumber
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 519778
Default Need Help 2019 WRX

This is totally off topic so I apologize in advance. Basically, I have the Grimmspeed Stage 3, COBB Flex Fuel Kit, and I want to install IBR TGV/EGR Deletes. But I cant find an E-tuner that'll touch my car with those deletes. Some of their websites explicitly say to not even purchase an e-tune if I'm deleted. Example, Mtuned, Torqued Performance, Bren-tuned, etc, etc... Im located in the Bay Area. Does anyone know of a tuner that'll tune my car??? Thank You Subie Bros...
CareerPlumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 08:28 AM   #580
CareerPlumber
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 519778
Default Need Help 2019 WRX

This is totally off topic so I apologize in advance. Basically, I have the Grimmspeed Stage 3, COBB Flex Fuel Kit, and I want to install IBR TGV/EGR Deletes. But I cant find an E-tuner that'll touch my car with those deletes. Some of their websites explicitly say to not even purchase an e-tune if I'm deleted. Example, Mtuned, Torqued Performance, Bren-tuned, etc, etc... Im located in the Bay Area. Does anyone know of a tuner that'll tune my car??? Thank You in advance Subie Bros...
CareerPlumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 12:57 AM   #581
Siberian Husky
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 133250
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX STI
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by speciosusnex View Post
Would like to start something closer to Central Valley area. 209 area if there is enough interest. I see so many clean Subarus, but dont know any of you.

any luck finding or starting anything? im in tracy area.
Siberian Husky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 07:25 AM   #582
SubieSaiyan
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 528277

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerPlumber View Post
This is totally off topic so I apologize in advance. Basically, I have the Grimmspeed Stage 3, COBB Flex Fuel Kit, and I want to install IBR TGV/EGR Deletes. But I cant find an E-tuner that'll touch my car with those deletes. Some of their websites explicitly say to not even purchase an e-tune if I'm deleted. Example, Mtuned, Torqued Performance, Bren-tuned, etc, etc... Im located in the Bay Area. Does anyone know of a tuner that'll tune my car??? Thank You in advance Subie Bros...

Yeah Respect Autoworks should that’s my boy’s shop in Modesto they pretty much specialize in subie
SubieSaiyan is offline   Reply With Quote