Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-17-2021, 09:44 PM   #1
The_Bishop
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 193409
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Ice Silver

Default PA: 2015 WRX Limited 6MT l 82,XXX mi l Ice Silver Metallic l SOLD

Car is Sold....Close Thread

2015 Subaru WRX Limited 6-speed car with 82,XXX miles

Background:
Adult-owned, two-owner, garage-kept all its life. No serious performance mods of any kind. Never launched, dragged, smoked in, vaped in, or abused. As I take*pride in my vehicles,*I wanted a well taken care of southern car, so*I bought this car from Gas Motor Cars in Marietta GA and drove it home to PA.* It is very nicely spec'd with tasteful mods that I know you will enjoy, so let's get to it:

Maintenance:
As an uncertified*auto mechanic, I have done all maintenance myself and have documented every maintenance record that I have since the car was new (the car came with some records from the original owner when I purchased it).

Oil changed with Mobil 1 Synthetic 5w30 every 5-6k. Does not burn any oil. Engine pulls strong and has given me no indication of any problem whatsoever. I recently changed the transmission fluid with the Andrewtech cocktail of Motul Gear 300 and Redline shockproof.* The rear diff fluid was also changed with Motul Gear 300 at that time.* Tires are the OEM Dunlop Sportmaxx, rotated with each oil change, and 5/10 on treadwear.* The clutch throw-out bearing rarely exhibits the* noise common to this model year of WRX, but it is proven as nothing to be concerned about.* Brake pads and rotors are in very good condition with loads of life left as I'm very light on* them.

Interior:
Driver's seat left bolster leather has minor wear as expected with age. Any rear seat indentation shown in pictures is due to the child car seat, and will reshape with time.* Factory mats are like new as they have always been covered by winter mats which will be included with sale.* Steering wheel has been recovered covered in leather/alcantara with a red stripe at the center matching the gauge lighting and interior stitching.* Audio system has been upgraded with an iDoing brand Android*head unit that also features Apple Carplay, Wifi, GPS navi, and loads of other features.* Factory glass has been tinted professionally to 25% with a high-quality carbon film and also includes the strip at the top of the windscreen.

Exterior:
Very few minor chips in the nose for a PA car of its age. The car features 3M clear bra to the nose/hood/front fenders, mirrors, and door pull recesses.* Exterior is regularly wiped down and treated with waterless wash and Turtle wax spray-on ceramic coating.* Windshield has the odd stone chip, but again, expected for a high-way driven PA car. Rally flaps ran consistently*in the Winters and removed in the Spring - included with sale.

Wheels:
18" STI Limited factory BBS wheels are clean and well balanced with very minor curb rash on one of the wheels. Treadwear on the dunlops are 5/10 as stated and should last for a decent amount of time before needing replaced.* Currently running 20mm spacers front and rear to give a more appealing stance.

Details/Modifications:

Engine - The car includes a Cobb AP3 with Factory, Cobb Stage I, and MAPerformance Stage I tunes.* The car is currently running the MAPerformance Stage I tune and has been for the past 40K miles.* IMHO, this is the best OTS Stage I tune you can get for these FA20's.* The throttle mapping is more linear with better breathing in the upper rev range, much better than the Cobb Stage I*and worlds better than the stock factory WRX tune.* The car also has a K&N panel filter.*

Exhaust - The car was optioned with the STI Sport Exhaust and has a nice deep tone on cold start that mellows out with the occasional pop/burble on a nicely rev-matched downshift.* It's a present, but zero drone exhaust system with a nice, high-quality appearance.

Transmission - To compliment the factory-installed STI shifter, I have also installed a Kartboy short shift plate which nicely reduces the throws over stock, added a shift lockout to reduce the side-to-side play inherent to the shifters, and topped it off with Kartboy's stainless Steel Knuckleball shift knob.

Suspension - The car is currently running a 23mm Eibach front swaybar*and Kartboy endlinks.* Stock struts/springs otherwise.

Lighting - LED lighting for all turn signals, low beams, fogs, and license plate illumination.* The driver's side factory LED low-beams failed and rather than paying the ridiculous*replacement cost for a new headlight housing ($1,000 all-in), I swapped in OEM factory headlight housings from a 2016 Premium car.* The low beams*are nice and bright aftermarket LED units and the high beams are a yellow-tinted halogen bulb that also serves as the DRL and look surprisingly good.

Exterior - Ebay STI replica front lip fitted that adds a nice look to the front end.* I ran into something at speed one dark night that put a slight blemish in one of the corners, but it isn't all that noticeable unless you are under the car.* The car also has a Subaru Performance factory carbon fiber rear trunk applique above the license plate that looks rather nice.

Other - believe it or not, this car includes a 2" receiver hitch neatly hidden under the rear bumper and accessible through the euro fog light cover!* I didn't discover it until sometime after purchasing the car, but I use it on the regular for a hitch-mount bike rack.

Extras - Car Cover Included

Title is clean and in hand.* All factory parts I have for the car will be included with the sale.

Available anytime for questions.* You can reach me on 7 one 7 four 9 six three 7 nine five.* Looking forward to speaking with you.

- Allen.

Last edited by The_Bishop; 04-24-2021 at 08:23 AM.
The_Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2021, 09:47 PM   #2
The_Bishop
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Ice Silver

Deleted

Last edited by The_Bishop; 04-24-2021 at 08:24 AM.
The_Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 12:59 PM   #3
The_Bishop
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Ice Silver

Let's talk.

- Allen.