Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-11-2021, 09:31 PM   #1
TheWingMang
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 227165
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2016 STi

Default Sold

$29,000 with winter wheel set, $28,000 without

One owner, garage kept. No performance mods of any kind. Never launched, dragged, smoked in, vaped in, or abused. I bought this car new and planned to enjoy it stock during the powertrain warranty, then tune or sell. My needs and wants have changed over time, so sell it is.

My job has had a walking commute, or no commute, for most of the time I've owned the car. It was only really "daily driven" for about 18 months. It has been driven in snow when needed, but as rarely as possible.

I have done all maintenance myself. Car is seen by it's home dealership annually for state inspection. PA state inspection is good through December 2021. All service and fuelup records in ACar/Fuelly and can be provided.

Oil changed with Amsoil 10w30 every 3-4k. Does not burn any oil. Motor pulls strong and has given me no indication of any problem whatsoever. Compression test or PPI can be arranged at buyer's expense. Lifetime MPG of 22.

Interior - driver's seat left bolster leather has minor wear as expected with age. Any rear seat indentation shown in pictures is due to the child car seat, which is moved periodically, and should be gone by the time you pick it up.

Exterior - minor chips in nose as expected with age. One scrape on underside of front bumper (not visible from the front).

Wheels - factory BBS wheels are clean with no curb rash. Original tires have some tread left; with my driving style I'd expect them to last through the fall, but your mileage may vary. Sparco Terras have no curb rash but some stickering has fallen off. Winter tires are in excellent shape and should last several more seasons, again depending on your use. Sparcos have TPMS sensors and I will provide the codes for them.

Other - as I was cleaning the car for pictures, the original battery gave up the ghost, because of course it did. So you get a new battery. Hooray new battery!

Title is clean and in hand.

OEM options included:
- rubber trunk mat
- cargo net
- wheel locks
- rear bumper applique

Aftermarket items included:
- Rally Armor mudflaps (black w/ red lettering)
- Sparco Terra 17x8 wheels (white) with General Altimax Arctic tires

The dashcam in some pictures will be removed and is not included with the sale.

Last edited by TheWingMang; 04-14-2021 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Sold
TheWingMang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links