Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine Management

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
Touge Factory
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (18)

Member#: 182232
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Default TF***9733; Engine Management AEM / Haltech / GrimmSpeed / Cobb / Apexi / Innovate

TF***9733; Engine Management AEM / Haltech / GrimmSpeed / Cobb / Apexi / Innovate / ETC

-AEM Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System for Subaru Applications:

AEM's Series 2 EMS is a complete engine control system that plugs into the factory harness and uses the factory sensors. This means you do not need to replace any parts of the harness or sensors, just plug the EMS into the harness and begin tuning! The Series 2 EMS for the Subaru WRX allows you to control every aspect of your EJ25 from cam control to rev limit, timing, bigger injectors, boost control, nitrous injection, and individual cylinder fuel and timing trims. For drag racers there's even anti-lag! Professional tuners will appreciate the ease of use and security features on AEMTuner, the interface software for all Series 2 EMS systems.

AEM's Series 2 EMS is a complete engine control system that plugs into the factory harness and uses the factory sensors. This means you do not need to replace any parts of the harness or sensors, just plug the EMS into the harness and begin tuning! The Series 2 EMS for the Subaru WRX allows you to control every aspect of your EJ25 from cam control to rev limit, timing, bigger injectors, boost control, nitrous injection, and individual cylinder fuel and timing trims. For drag racers there's even anti-lag! Professional tuners will appreciate the ease of use and security features on AEMTuner, the interface software for all Series 2 EMS systems.

***Please PM for NASIOC Member Pricing***

-----------------------------------------

Cobb Tuning AccessPORT:

The AccessPORT is the industry leading OEM ECU flashing, managing and monitoring assistant. Unlock power hidden within the ECU by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. The result is impressive gains in torque and horsepower while maintaining a high degree of safety. The AccessPORT comes with pre-installed maps that are optimized for common performance modifications.

Tuning flexibility ranges from simply loading one of the included performance maps designed for common modifications, all the way to complete custom map authoring using our powerful AccessTUNER software. Extract maximum power from virtually any modification while retaining the driveability and sophistication inherent in the OEM ECU.

Innovate Motorsports DB Wideband Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge (Red or Blue):

The Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16") air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED (available in blue or red), and retails for $209.00 + shipping. ***Please PM for NASIOC Member Pricing***

Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-1 wideband controller, oxygen sensor, bung, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.

Key benefits of the "DB" kits include:
* The industry's most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
* One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
* Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
* LC-1 incIudes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
* "Blackout" appearance when unpowered.
* Log directly from the LC-1's digital output into laptop w/included software:

For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the DB series gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces (starting as low as $129), and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a DL-32 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the DB gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of "piggyback" fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.

Innovate Motorsports AuxBox LMA-3 Multi-Sensor Device:

The AuxBox attaches to the auxiliary input of the LM-1 and allows a user to log and analyze 5 critical engine metrics in addition to the air/fuel ratio native on the LM-1. The AuxBox makes the LM-1 into a complete tuning kit, allowing the user to capture, view, and analyze data on all 6 channels that the LM-1 can log internally. Correlating AFR, RPM, MAP, and CHT, for example, is essential when tuning piggy-back fuel controllers, ECU programmers, aftermarket ECUs, or racing carburetors.

The 5 internal sensors are intended for capturing Manifold Air Pressure (MAP or Boost), Cylinder Head Temperature (CHT) or Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT), RPM conversion (from a tach signal or inductive clamp), Acceleration, and Injector Duty Cycle (or Dwell). The internal MAP sensor is a 3-bar absolute pressure sensor, providing accurate data up to 44.1 PSIA. The temperature measurement circuit features a K-type thermocouple. The internal accelerometer features 2 axis measurements for a variety of mounting options.

Another key application of the AuxBox is road testing. Even a dyno doesn't provide as much real data as road testing. Factors like air flow, side force, and load vary significantly on a real road. With an AuxBox, a user can log 6 channels, in multiple sessions, for up to 44 minutes. Then, back at the garage, simply connect the LM-1 to you PC and view all of you log data. Use LogWorks to view fuel mapping, perform statistical analysis, overlay graphs, and playback a log on the virtual gauges. You can also view realtime data on LogWorks' gauges if you want to take your laptop on the road.

The AuxBox also includes 5 external inputs for connecting external sensors in lieu of the internal sensors. This allows users to log data from external sensors like TPS or suspension data.

The AuxBox ships with mounting hardware, the LM-1 connecting cable, and the user manual.

Normal Retail: $249.00 + shipping

GrimmSpeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid 3-Port - Available for all turbo Subaru applications:

The GrimmSpeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid is designed to work with your factory computer (requires tuning). It will not reduce the life of your factory computer because it is designed to draw the same ammount of power as the factory BCS but flows better and reacts faster. It plugs in and requires no splicing or soldering of resistors. With the included bracket you can bolt it in, plug in the connector, and start tuning for fast boost response, increased boost pressure and free up lots of power.

A MBC allows you to run higher than stock boost levels by preventing the wastegate from opening at its rated pressure. It does a great job at this but if boost is available under the MBC setting it will give you that full boost. So for instance, you set your MBC to 18psi because from 3000-6000rpm thats what you want. But then say you get detonation with 18psi when you are at 7000rpm unless you are below 16psi. With a MBC, you do not have this control so you are forced to run 16psi through the entire rev range. With an electronic boost controller you could run 18psi from 3000-6000 and 16psi at 7000rpm because you can tune the boost map in the ECU which will allow you to run the maximum amount of boost at every given rpm. This gives you more power throughout the range and better control. Revolutionizing the boost solenoid market, we have created model specific install brackets that allow you to directly fit our Boost Solenoid into your vehicle for a factory fit. No more Zip-tying! We give you the factory fitment you have been waiting for.

Staying with the OEM fitment theme, the GrimmSpeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid uses an OEM style wiring harness so you can simply unplug your OEM solenoid and plug ours in. No more cutting the oem wiring and crimping wires together!

Also new to the electronic boost solenoid market, we have used ultra low-profile hose fittings to keep the unit as small and clean as possible. The hose fittings are nickel plated brass so you don't have to worry about them snapping off like the plastic hose fittings!

Normal Retail: $119.00 + shipping.

These are just a few of the products available through TF for your Engine Management needs. If you have any inquiries regarding whats seen here or something that is not, please feel free to post them here, PM or email direct at nick(at)tougefactory(dot)com.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/I] [/B]
[B][U]PM me for BEST PRICING[/U][/B]: [B]VOLK[/B] / [B]ADVAN[/B] / [B]HJC Motorsports Helmets[/B] / [B]Whiteline[/B] / [B]TOMEI[/B] / [B]Work Wheels[/B] / [B]RECARO[/B] / [B]OMP[/B] / [B]Weds Wheels[/B] / [B]Enkei[/B] / [B]Full-Race[/B] / [B]Nardi / Personal / Works Bell[/B] / [B]SWIFT Springs[/B] / [B]CL Brakes[/B] / [B]AMS[/B] / [B]AEM[/B] / [B]AME[/B] / [B]CompetitionClutch[/B] / [B]Ferodo[/B] / [B]KEY!S[/B] ....[B]and many more![/B]

[B][I]For fastest response and best service, call us direct and ask for Stephen!
@847.290.1531[/I][/B]

Last edited by Touge Factory; 07-26-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Touge Factory is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PMs Replied, Thanks Guys!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/I] [/B]
[B][U]PM me for BEST PRICING[/U][/B]: [B]VOLK[/B] / [B]ADVAN[/B] / [B]HJC Motorsports Helmets[/B] / [B]Whiteline[/B] / [B]TOMEI[/B] / [B]Work Wheels[/B] / [B]RECARO[/B] / [B]OMP[/B] / [B]Weds Wheels[/B] / [B]Enkei[/B] / [B]Full-Race[/B] / [B]Nardi / Personal / Works Bell[/B] / [B]SWIFT Springs[/B] / [B]CL Brakes[/B] / [B]AMS[/B] / [B]AEM[/B] / [B]AME[/B] / [B]CompetitionClutch[/B] / [B]Ferodo[/B] / [B]KEY!S[/B] ....[B]and many more![/B]

[B][I]For fastest response and best service, call us direct and ask for Stephen!
@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 02-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All weekend PM's replied!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 07-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PMs Replied!!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 03-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #5
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PMs replied! Thank you

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 07-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #6
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

COBB AccessPort V3 Announced!

-Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
-Customizable multi-gauge display
-In vehicle mounts, on/off switch
-Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
-Interchangeable faceplates

**Pre-orders available, please contact for NASIOC member pricing**
Available for 02-13 WRX / 04-12 STi

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 09-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #7
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PM's Replied!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 10-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #8
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PMs Replied! Thanks guys.

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 01-30-2014, 11:42 AM   #9
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

COBB Tuning - New Product Releases!

COBB Accessport
High Flow Filter

---------------

COBB Accessport
Subaru SF Intake + SF Airbox
Subaru Post MAF Hose

----------------------

COBB Accessport
Subaru SF Intake + SF Airbox
Subaru Post MAF Hose
COBB 3" SS Downpipe
COBB 3" SS Cat-Back
SS Turbo Heatshield
COBB Vehicle Badge

--------------------

Drivetrain Package:
Subaru 5-Speed Front Shifter Bushing
Subaru Rear Shifter Bushing
5-Speed Double Adjustable Short Throw Shifter

---------------------------------------------

Applications for WRX & STi!

Contact me for NASIOC member discounts!!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 02-28-2014, 11:29 AM   #10
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PM's replied! Have a great weekend everyone!!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 03-04-2014, 11:54 AM   #11
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PM's replied!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 03-24-2014, 12:17 PM   #12
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All weekend PM's replied!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 03-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #13
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PM's replied!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 04-04-2014, 02:08 PM   #14
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PM's replied! Have a great weekend!!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 05-12-2014, 12:54 PM   #15
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All weekend PM's replied!!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 05-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #16
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

All PM's replied!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 03-16-2017, 06:19 PM   #17
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Hit me up for Nasioc Member's Pricing!

ACCESSPORT V3

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 03-31-2017, 12:44 PM   #18
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

PM's replied!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 08-23-2017, 04:53 PM   #19
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

hump day bump!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 09-14-2017, 07:51 PM   #20
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

to the top!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 04-30-2021, 03:15 AM   #21
Hondakiller_Sti
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 522690
Rally Stuff Innovative

I have your scg 1 gage for my 17 sti but I cannot find one video form even anyone talking About how to install it I read the directions but they are more or less universal directions can you send me a video or link or something so I can install mine it’s a pain in the ass getting the lap top out to tweet small amounts of boost and it’s got boost cuts for the first few pulls
Hondakiller_Sti is offline   Reply With Quote