Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday April 21, 2021
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.







* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2021, 10:52 AM   #11326
aschen
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 30733
Join Date: Dec 2002
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Houston texas
Vehicle:
2007 tiny car
striped

Default

outside of the irrational amount I spent on speakers, I think the MiniDSP SHD is the best money I have ever spent on audio equipment. The learning curve is a bit steep but it can truly do almost anything once you figure out how to configure it.

I have it set up with 3 different house curves/EQ ranging from semi neutral to DJ magic mike window testing. I also have a setting with no dirac, no sub, no eq and no crossovers (obvious I guess).

I also found that high passing my mains at 45-50 hz seems to be the sweet spot, much better than trying to integrate them full range as I was doing previously

Its really nice to be able to flip through these settings from the remote. Dirac is interesting, with it on I get a more focused image and placement but there is less spaciousness, with it off the spaciousness is there but its less precise.

If you like to nerd out with some measurements and fidel around on the lappy486 its really a fantastic and flexible device. It is dead nuts quite on the analog side as well.

I r impressed. Kinda sucks to have the super cool tube audio research pre in the closet but getting with the times seems to work well.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
aschen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:47 AM   #11327
NutBucket
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 90804
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: SFV
Vehicle:
2021 Ascent
2012 Accord

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aod View Post
For anyone who has a wired whole house audio setup, this is worth checking out:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...em/description

I jumped on backing one along with a zone extender because I have 8 zones in my house. This is something I've been looking for since I moved in here. Right now there is just the typical zone switch and its an all or nothing kinda deal as far as audio source. It will be nice to be able to pick a different source per zone or group of zones (up to 4 different sources). Also having a dedicated amp per zone will be nice as well.
Not bad. I've currently got a 12-channel amp and 4 Chromecast Audios going.

The only thing I can't figure out is can you do different Pandora streams to different zones? I've also never used DLNA but from what I gather I can use that to stream media from a phone or other device?
NutBucket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 02:00 PM   #11328
isotopesope
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 265783
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: the fern behind the porn couch
Vehicle:
2017 Forester XT
Niner ROS 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschen View Post
outside of the irrational amount I spent on speakers, I think the MiniDSP SHD is the best money I have ever spent on audio equipment. The learning curve is a bit steep but it can truly do almost anything once you figure out how to configure it.

I have it set up with 3 different house curves/EQ ranging from semi neutral to DJ magic mike window testing. I also have a setting with no dirac, no sub, no eq and no crossovers (obvious I guess).

I also found that high passing my mains at 45-50 hz seems to be the sweet spot, much better than trying to integrate them full range as I was doing previously

Its really nice to be able to flip through these settings from the remote. Dirac is interesting, with it on I get a more focused image and placement but there is less spaciousness, with it off the spaciousness is there but its less precise.

If you like to nerd out with some measurements and fidel around on the lappy486 its really a fantastic and flexible device. It is dead nuts quite on the analog side as well.

I r impressed. Kinda sucks to have the super cool tube audio research pre in the closet but getting with the times seems to work well.
Hmmm, interesting. Does seem like a fun thing to mess around with, despite the steep learning curve. I suppose I could run this through one of the tape loops on my MX-117. For the room correction does it send out a signal and measure the room response like Audyssey does on my Marantz processor?

Are you running an active crossover setting for matching your mains with a sub? Or are you actively biamping? I think I just answered my own question...
isotopesope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #11329
isotopesope
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 265783
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: the fern behind the porn couch
Vehicle:
2017 Forester XT
Niner ROS 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
Picked up those Monitor Audio Silver 500's a few months ago, they're ridiculous. Got a copy of Moby - Play on vinyl the other day and Body Rock has some ass rumbling bass in it. Can't play that one without the neighbors getting pissed.

Gave my old standmount Deftechs and 8" sub to a friend for his basement/office turntable system.
Nice! They’re handsome and look to have nice specs. I love watching your system develop... Are you still going to do something with that MX-110?
isotopesope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 04:59 PM   #11330
aschen
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 30733
Join Date: Dec 2002
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Houston texas
Vehicle:
2007 tiny car
striped

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotopesope View Post
Hmmm, interesting. Does seem like a fun thing to mess around with, despite the steep learning curve. I suppose I could run this through one of the tape loops on my MX-117. For the room correction does it send out a signal and measure the room response like Audyssey does on my Marantz processor?

Are you running an active crossover setting for matching your mains with a sub? Or are you actively biamping? I think I just answered my own question...
Yes you measure your room at several to many positions depending on what you want I chose to optimise for a whole couch which is around 20 sweeps. You use a calibrated mic into your computer and it walks you through the process and options. You can set a target curve for you preferred sound and you can limit the bandwidth for correction. For example, correction in the bass region only. I am no expert in room correction but my understanding is Dirac is a bit more sophisticated than most of the competitors. It can do both time domain and frequency domain corrections.


Minidsp has cheaper options for playing with Dirac and filtering within the tapeloop for example. However using the shd as a preamp has some big advantages for me.


My digital signals never enter the analog domain until the last stage dacs for example. The digital signal comes in, goes to volume, dsp corrections and filters are applied, it is split into sub digital channel that goes to a high grade dac and digital mains to another high grade mains dac.

It is like audiophile implementation of AVR type functionality, which there are surprisingly few competitors. Also it is completely flexible to do almost anything you want. If you want to run your sub as a super tweeter and only send mids to your left mains and middle c to your right main, so be it (I dont recommend this of course).

the sub is fed with an external amp, and delays can be manually adjusted in the SHD prior to dirac doing its thing.
aschen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 05:16 PM   #11331
aschen
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 30733
Join Date: Dec 2002
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Houston texas
Vehicle:
2007 tiny car
striped

Default

This is the device that would allow you to perform room correction in a tape loop, or room correction and sub integration between pre and main amp. analog signal is converted directly to digital before the math can begin however. Nature of the beast with that type of architecture.



https://www.minidsp.com/products/dirac-series/ddrc-24
aschen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 07:30 PM   #11332
isotopesope
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 265783
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: the fern behind the porn couch
Vehicle:
2017 Forester XT
Niner ROS 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschen View Post
This is the device that would allow you to perform room correction in a tape loop, or room correction and sub integration between pre and main amp. analog signal is converted directly to digital before the math can begin however. Nature of the beast with that type of architecture.



https://www.minidsp.com/products/dirac-series/ddrc-24
Sweet!! I see several of these used on that auction site! Thanks for the recommendation. I should probably pick up their mic as well?

I also dig the DJ Magic Mike reference. I have Back To Haunt You! on cassette.

Last edited by isotopesope; 02-25-2021 at 07:59 PM.
isotopesope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 12:57 PM   #11333
Badler
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 133597
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Orange
Default

The neighbors may have to worry about the glare coming out of the house.

Badler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:35 PM   #11334
vapore0n
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 21356
Join Date: Jul 2002
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Can't catch me!
Vehicle:
2017 Subaru Corolla
STI Limited SE-R Type (R)

Default

Hey Martha, come quick. Our neighbor is watching porn again


Neighbors have their TV set such that I can see what he is looking at from my house.
vapore0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 07:04 PM   #11335
Salvation27
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 292403
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: In Van Down By Rockaway River
Vehicle:
2012 Legacy
Graphite

Default The Home Audio/Video Thread

Anything like this that has HDMI 2.1/ 4K pass through? And not over $300? Think Huehuehue does this too

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LVPWQQP...12YJ1ZTZ5JKD0E

Or would it be better to use this camera feature without having the pass through ?
Salvation27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 07:53 PM   #11336
WRX300
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 17974
Join Date: Apr 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago
Default

anyone have any recommendations for a 2/2.1 channel amp thats 80w+/channel - looking for a new amp for my Klipsch RF7 towers + sunfire sub

Ive been looking at the usual 'vintage' marantz/yamaha/sensui/pioneer suspects but ive also been considering something like the marantz nr1200 but I dont really need any of the HDMI/source switching

would like to keep it around $750
WRX300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 04:07 PM   #11337
340Duster
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 52314
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Following the green weenie
Vehicle:
2002 02 and 04 WRXs!
2020 G70 3.3T RWD

Default

When I left for Korea in 2019 I bought a Klipsch reference 3.1 system to leave back home. Last year during the divorce, I let her keep it since I didn't have a use for it.

Fast forward several months when I finally wanted a little better sound with the bedroom tv, and to not have to blast the living room AVR to hear in the bathroom I bought this super cheap 5.1 setup that actually sounds pretty good for $120 by Walmart's brand Onn.



Meanwhile, the Klipsch internals died a year out of warranty. It took them 3 months to respond to my request for a repair or parts. However, they just shipped out a Klipsch Cinema 600 as a replacement So I gave the wally world version to her, which actually works better in that setup... and now I have an over powered bedroom

Also, the Klipsch remote lights up, and that's awesome.

340Duster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 04:54 PM   #11338
oct1285
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 64665
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: WA
Vehicle:
1997 Toyota
Blurple

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 340Duster View Post

Meanwhile, the Klipsch internals died a year out of warranty. It took them 3 months to respond to my request for a repair or parts. However, they just shipped out a Klipsch Cinema 600 as a replacement So I gave the wally world version to her, which actually works better in that setup... and now I have an over powered bedroom

Also, the Klipsch remote lights up, and that's awesome.
Klipsch gave you a sound bar to replace a broken sound bar that was no longer in warranty? That's a good come up.
oct1285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 05:37 PM   #11339
340Duster
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 52314
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Following the green weenie
Vehicle:
2002 02 and 04 WRXs!
2020 G70 3.3T RWD

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oct1285 View Post
Klipsch gave you a sound bar to replace a broken sound bar that was no longer in warranty? That's a good come up.
I was not expecting it at all
340Duster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 05:58 PM   #11340
Reflex-Arc
Lord of the Gif
 
Member#: 1703
Join Date: Jun 2000
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: one frame at a time
Vehicle:
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Bianco

Default

Hot Damn! I contacted Vizio about a broken sound bar and all they did was send me another broken sound bar.
Reflex-Arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 08:16 PM   #11341
Mr_Hox
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 118789
Join Date: Jun 2006
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Seattle, WA
Vehicle:
I just went from
six to midnight...

Default

Oh hi...

Looking to simplify things somewhat with my TV / turntable setup so had a question:

Best way to use my powered speakers with both my TV and turntable setup? I’d like to ditch the not-so-fantastic soundbar I currently use with my TV and instead... use my powered speakers for both the television AND my turntable setup. (Tiny-ish apartment, so don’t need a ton of speakers strewn about the place.)

Current setup:
- Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Turntable
- U-Turn Pluto Phono Preamp
- Audioengine A5+ Powered Speakers

Would the best option be to just grab a Schiit SYS and use that to cycle between TV->SYS->speakers and turntable->pre-amp->SYS->speakers?

I also wouldn’t mind simplifying things slightly by purchasing a Schiit SAGA+ as a replacement to the U-Turn Pluto preamp while still allowing the SYS switching capabilities.
Mr_Hox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 11:24 PM   #11342
isotopesope
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 265783
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: the fern behind the porn couch
Vehicle:
2017 Forester XT
Niner ROS 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX300 View Post
anyone have any recommendations for a 2/2.1 channel amp thats 80w+/channel - looking for a new amp for my Klipsch RF7 towers + sunfire sub

Ive been looking at the usual 'vintage' marantz/yamaha/sensui/pioneer suspects but ive also been considering something like the marantz nr1200 but I dont really need any of the HDMI/source switching

would like to keep it around $750
I find great synergy between my Klipsch and Marantz 5 channel system. I’d love some RF-7’s for it someday.

Are you wanting a receiver with a tuner, or more an integrated amp? In terms of new, I sure wouldn’t kick this outta bed:
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/hifi_components/a-s501/index.html

https://www.musicdirect.com/integrated-amp/yamaha-a-s501-integrated-amp

Or this looks pretty bad ass. Even has their room correction system:
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/hifi_components/r-n803/index.html
isotopesope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 07:45 AM   #11343
Akirasoft
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 2973
Join Date: Nov 2000
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Inverness, IL
Vehicle:
2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Red

Default

had my friend and his wife (2 out of the 3 people in my "bubble" of folks I trust enough to see occasionally during COVID) over for some cocktails and music listening on Saturday.

Found out that the Apple Watch has a noise level warning, his wife (who was actually in the kitchen rather than the living room where the system is) was telling me that her watch was complaining that she would go deaf if we kept it up for more than 10 minutes.

Mission accomplished. The Starke AD4.320 really helped awaken things. I'm a big fan.
Akirasoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:27 AM   #11344
Dizmal
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 103474
Join Date: Dec 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotopesope View Post
I find great synergy between my Klipsch and Marantz 5 channel system. I’d love some RF-7’s for it someday.

Are you wanting a receiver with a tuner, or more an integrated amp? In terms of new, I sure wouldn’t kick this outta bed:
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/hifi_components/a-s501/index.html

https://www.musicdirect.com/integrated-amp/yamaha-a-s501-integrated-amp

Or this looks pretty bad ass. Even has their room correction system:
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/hifi_components/r-n803/index.html
I was about to recommend the Yamaha A-S series myself. I have a R-N201($30 CL special) in the garage powering Emotiva outdoor speakers. It sounds great for what it is.

The vintage stuff, especially Marantz is pricing itself out of the market imo. When you could get them for a couple hundred, it was a great value. Especially considering what your options for a new integrated for a couple hundred were, then.. Now that people want $500-3000 for them, hard pass on most. I'll take a A-S1200 for that.
Dizmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:59 AM   #11345
blue-sun
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 15934
Join Date: Mar 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Yorkville, IL
Vehicle:
2021 GTI
Cornflower Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirasoft View Post
had my friend and his wife (2 out of the 3 people in my "bubble" of folks I trust enough to see occasionally during COVID) over for some cocktails and music listening on Saturday.

Found out that the Apple Watch has a noise level warning, his wife (who was actually in the kitchen rather than the living room where the system is) was telling me that her watch was complaining that she would go deaf if we kept it up for more than 10 minutes.

Mission accomplished. The Starke AD4.320 really helped awaken things. I'm a big fan.


This is great!
blue-sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 03:15 PM   #11346
isotopesope
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 265783
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: the fern behind the porn couch
Vehicle:
2017 Forester XT
Niner ROS 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
The vintage stuff, especially Marantz is pricing itself out of the market imo. When you could get them for a couple hundred, it was a great value. Especially considering what your options for a new integrated for a couple hundred were, then.. Now that people want $500-3000 for them, hard pass on most. I'll take a A-S1200 for that.
Agreed. Vintage stuff is getting to the point where anything too old honestly deserves to be gone through and potentially recapped to bring it back up to spec.

These modern Yammies look pretty vintage in silver, imo.
isotopesope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 10:01 PM   #11347
isotopesope
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 265783
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: the fern behind the porn couch
Vehicle:
2017 Forester XT
Niner ROS 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Hox View Post
Oh hi...

Looking to simplify things somewhat with my TV / turntable setup so had a question:

Best way to use my powered speakers with both my TV and turntable setup? I’d like to ditch the not-so-fantastic soundbar I currently use with my TV and instead... use my powered speakers for both the television AND my turntable setup. (Tiny-ish apartment, so don’t need a ton of speakers strewn about the place.)

Current setup:
- Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Turntable
- U-Turn Pluto Phono Preamp
- Audioengine A5+ Powered Speakers

Would the best option be to just grab a Schiit SYS and use that to cycle between TV->SYS->speakers and turntable->pre-amp->SYS->speakers?

I also wouldn’t mind simplifying things slightly by purchasing a Schiit SAGA+ as a replacement to the U-Turn Pluto preamp while still allowing the SYS switching capabilities.
I’m not ultra familiar with Schitt’s lineup, but my buddy as a pre amp, amp, and DAC from them hooked to his KEF bookshelf’s and it sounds phenomenally good.

You could get a preamp to switch your sources, tone and volume control, and then run the RCA outputs to the powered speakers inputs. You’ll have to find your sweet spot with the two volumes of the preamp and powered speaker controls.

If you’re running an external phono preamp, you wouldn’t necessarily need a preamp with phono stage.
isotopesope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 11:29 PM   #11348
WRX300
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 17974
Join Date: Apr 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotopesope View Post
I find great synergy between my Klipsch and Marantz 5 channel system. I'd love some RF-7's for it someday.

Are you wanting a receiver with a tuner, or more an integrated amp? In terms of new, I sure wouldn't kick this outta bed:
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audi...501/index.html

https://www.musicdirect.com/integrat...integrated-amp

Or this looks pretty bad ass. Even has their room correction system:
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audi...803/index.html
those are both great suggestions thank you - now to just find one

im a dummy and it didnt even occur to me to look at mid-range AS series units - I saw a review of the s1200 then saw the price and balked - im in for a total of $200 for a replacement woofer on the RFs (some ******* at a party at my old house dented the 'copper' cone with their finger and it took me two years to find one on ebay) theyre the original RF7.1s and I was actually given them by a friend who had to get rid of them from his parents house - i had been driving them off an Onkyo AVR and it finally died after like a decade of daily use so I want something thats at least in the actual realm of gear appropriate for the speakers

I have no use for a tuner or any switching capability as im going to have the space to set up an actual listening room in my new house so those yamas look great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post

The vintage stuff, especially Marantz is pricing itself out of the market imo. When you could get them for a couple hundred, it was a great value. Especially considering what your options for a new integrated for a couple hundred were, then.. Now that people want $500-3000 for them, hard pass on most. I'll take a A-S1200 for that.
yeah youtube and Instagram have killed yet another market.... Im seeing ~$2k price tags on the marantz power amp and preamp that I would *like* to get as a setup and you figure another couple hundred to have them checked out if they dont come with a recent service invoice - the pioneer SX series are in some cases even worse

in that range the s1200 is a no brainer

Last edited by WRX300; 03-25-2021 at 11:37 PM.
WRX300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 12:57 AM   #11349
isotopesope
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 265783
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: the fern behind the porn couch
Vehicle:
2017 Forester XT
Niner ROS 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX300 View Post
those are both great suggestions thank you - now to just find one
These guys have a few yammies in stock. This place has a huge reputation with McIntosh sales and service as well.

https://www.audioclassics.com/detail?detail=AS501SL&nav=cat

https://www.audioclassics.com/detail?detail=AS701&nav=cat
isotopesope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 02:19 AM   #11350
NutBucket
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 90804
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: SFV
Vehicle:
2021 Ascent
2012 Accord

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX300 View Post
yeah youtube and Instagram have killed yet another market.... Im seeing ~$2k price tags on the marantz power amp and preamp that I would *like* to get as a setup and you figure another couple hundred to have them checked out if they dont come with a recent service invoice - the pioneer SX series are in some cases even worse
I like this news. Appreciating assets are always a good thing!
NutBucket is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The official Post pics of your Home Audio/Video setup? V2.0 GRUMPY514 Off-Topic 74 07-30-2008 09:50 AM
VA: Home Audio/Video/Game AspenWhite Non-Subaru Stuff 5 03-06-2007 09:43 AM
WRX parts, home Audio/Video stuff, and more... NicFunkadelic NESIC Private Classifieds 6 02-15-2007 10:38 AM
Home audio/video wiring gurus, need a bit of help. trail*of*dead Off-Topic 16 12-23-2006 02:25 AM
Home audio/video goodies for sale! Tivo! Replay! Pronto! BiggSean Private 'For Sale' Classifieds 7 02-26-2006 11:15 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2019, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.