Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > 'Old School' Subaru Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2007, 08:40 AM   #1
Flat4-SLO
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 162195
Vehicle:
1989 Leone 4WD
metallic green

Default how much hp out of a ea82T

Hello. I have a donor car, a 89' leone turbo wagon. The engine has been overheated. I was planning to rebuild it properly. But I am hoping to get some more juice out of it. It has a stock136 hp. Would it help, if I boost it up a little, and install an intercooler on it? How much would I gain, and what are the limits on stock parts?
Flat4-SLO is offline   Reply With Quote