Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > NASIOC Official News, Articles and Polls

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-13-2020, 01:23 AM   #1
ricochet
Driving Sports TV Staff

Member#: 15542
Vehicle:
2004 WRX

Default 2020 WRX Series.White

For what is expected to be the final year of the current-gen WRX, Subaru has introduced the Series.White special edition. This includes a number of performance enhancements, plus Recaro seats and a sunroof delete. Is it enough for the price? We test the 0-60 and push it through the corners to see if it's worth getting -- or if you should wait to see what the 2021 WRX brings.
ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2020, 02:52 AM   #2
cosmothunder
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 232977
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2020 Wrx SeriesWhite
Ceramic White

I just picked up a series white wrx last week. Great ride and glad i purchased it. I recently added a catback and a pitch mount to it. Cant wait till its fully broken in
cosmothunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 09:36 AM   #3
seaYa
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 516262
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2020 STi
Series.White

Congrats! I picked on up too I really love the car. It looks awesome and drives really well. Still can't break traction on corners, it handles so well. I got it to 730 miles and couldn't wait any more so I changed oil and let it rip
seaYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 05:11 PM   #4
CoronaWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 431618
Chapter/Region: MAIC

I think the s Series.White STI is the best offering among the 2015-2020 STI lineup! I wish I knew Subaru had them coming down the pipeline as I would have waited for it, instead of getting the 2019.
CoronaWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 12:33 AM   #5
cosmothunder
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 232977
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2020 Wrx SeriesWhite
Ceramic White

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaYa View Post
Congrats! I picked on up too I really love the car. It looks awesome and drives really well. Still can’t break traction on corners, it handles so well. I got it to 730 miles and couldn’t wait any more so I changed oil and let it rip
Yeah I have not been able to break traction either. I did my oil change and got into her. Not the same feeling as my 02 wrx but that was heavily modified. Cant wait to see how much i like the FA. i have a feeling I'm gonna really dig it. heh its funny i actually live real close to the guy who posted this video.
cosmothunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:59 PM   #6
wilmington_steve
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 519343
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
WRB

It will be a sad day for many if the WRX loses the manual transmission for 2021. I learned to drive in a manual and have never owned an automatic for the 24 years I've been driving. This seems to be the way, though, manufacturers are moving. We've seen this recently with the new Corvette.
wilmington_steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 06:00 PM   #7
whmcmillan
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 525965
Vehicle:
2017 Wrx
World Rally Blue

I would love to see a race between stock 2015 wrx and 2020.
whmcmillan is offline   Reply With Quote