Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (43)

Member#: 198281
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Default HIGH PERFORMANCE SUMP - The Best Sump Money Can Buy For Your Subaru!

First off we would like to thank the Subaru community for the major success of our original Killer B Motorsport High Performance Oil pan! The acceptance from enthusiasts to hard core track guys has far exceeded our expectations. THANKS SO MUCH!!

V2 Killer B Motorsport Performance Oil Pan:
  • Increases Oil Capacity to over 1.5 Quarts over OEM, a +30% increase!
  • Fits ALL EJ series motors from 2002 to 2013
  • Single Piece CNC Formed fixed Baffle
  • Precision Ground Flange to Provide Leak Free Fit
Street & Track Torture Tested for YEARS! Trust the Best!

· 3D CAD Designed

· 1/4" Billet Aluminum Flange

· Billet Aluminum Drain Block

· Billet Aluminum Dipstick Tube

· 1/8" thick CNC Laser cut pan

· CNC Formed

· TIG Welded

· 2 Drain Plugs: (1) OEM Plug Port & (1) 1/2" NPT PORT (adapters available)

· Comes with ALL Hardware and Seals

· All Pans Fit and Leak Tested

· No Moving Parts

· Header Friendly

· +30% Increase in Capacity

· Streamlined Flow-Through Baffles

· Powder Coat Finish Available

· Retains OEM Dipstick

· Lifetime Warranty

Goes great with our Oil Baffle Windage Tray!

And of course the most dependable, durable, free flowing, and Highly Engineered Oil Pickup anywhere!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vs.

Last edited by KillerBMotorsport; 06-12-2013 at 04:08 PM.
KillerBMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

WoW, thanks for the orders guys. You've emptied my shelves and I have a backlong. I'm sold out until Wednesday!

THANKS!!

vs.

Old 11-23-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Back in stock! Final fit, leak, and QC testing tomorrow then ready to ship!

vs.

Old 11-23-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
steveson
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 25153
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Wagon
Blue

Really want one of these, has anyone confirmed it would work with a primitive skid plate?
steveson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

If you've got 1/2" clearance from the OEM pan it should fit. I know with some of the other lower pans out there, guys uses spacers on the skid plate to gain clearance. I don't know of anyone doing this with our pan, but that doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been done.

vs.

Old 11-26-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Just to answer a few questions, our pan comes with an install kit.

The install Kit includes:

- (14) Stainless Steel Oil Pan Flange bolts

- (2) New Dipstick Tube O-Rings

- Pickup Spacers to match Pan depth

- (2) Pickup Flanged bolts for the Pickup Flange

- (2) Pickup Bolts with Lock Washers for the Pickup Legs

- New Pickup and spacer O-rings

- Copper Crush washer for OEM Oil Plug

- Diagram, torque specs, and Killer B Sticker!

vs.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:57 AM   #7
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Do you know how close that is to the Beatrush piece? I know those clear.

vs.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #8
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

And just to answer the some of the PMs in advance...

Header Friendly

vs.

Last edited by KillerBMotorsport; 01-19-2011 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:15 PM   #9
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Thanks for the orders! Out of stock until Friday the 10th.

vs.

Old 12-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
Ultra85
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 160392
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2005 STi
OBP

Can you PM me a price for the pan, pick up, and windage tray shipped to 95125? Thanks!
Ultra85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #11
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

PM'd and any information you want can be found RIGHT HERE

vs.

Old 12-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #12
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

List started

vs.

Old 12-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #13
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Next batch due in soon

vs.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #14
awdjdmtalon
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (16)

Member#: 263870
Vehicle:
05 C230
White

Great company to do business with. I have their oil pick up and shift knob. Great pieces. I have personally seen all of his products installed on his own STI. Everything looks, fits and functions great. Well designed and assembled.
awdjdmtalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:01 AM   #15
D Money
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (91)

Member#: 109948
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
. Most famous car
on Nasioc ever. :/

I want one really bad chris, but I can't figure out this damn paypal ****! It won't let me buy it with my card. We gotta do something!

Also, does anyone have this with a carbing aluminum underpanel?
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #16
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

D, can you make the purchase through Akuma? I don't know why paypal doesn't like your credit card I've never setup to take phone orders because its never been necessary and comes with a yearly fee + a %

If you have 1/2" clearance from OEM pan to underpanel, our pan should clear it. I had one customer in Australia that was running a Beatrush that had to add spacers, but he also had shorter motor mounts too.

vs.

Old 12-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #17
D Money
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (91)

Member#: 109948
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
. Most famous car
on Nasioc ever. :/

I will check my car on Friday to see. I'm definitely grabbing one from you, I already ordered the dip stick and tube for the sti style pan. lol

I'm going to try and add my cc to my account and see if that works. If not, i'll just have to use my debit card but i'd need to wait until after Christmas for that.
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:01 AM   #18
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

OK, sounds good. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, but Western Union might have been another option.

vs.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #19
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Back in stock.... again

vs.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #20
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Edited tittle... HEADER FRIENDLY!

vs.

Last edited by KillerBMotorsport; 01-19-2011 at 08:52 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:53 AM   #21
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

No adapter required here, fots the OEM dipstick tube and comes with new o-rings

vs.

Old 01-22-2011, 11:04 PM   #22
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

2 drains... One for OEM plug and the other 1/2NPT. Lets you put any oil temp sensor you want in there plus a drain valve if you wanted

vs.

Old 01-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #23
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Every hole gets spotfaced for a clean flat bolt mating surface.

vs.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #24
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Ground flange equals flat leak-free fit!

vs.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #25
KillerBMotorsport
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Guys, with race season approaching please don't wait until the day before you must have it to order. Demend can be crazy in the spring and we sometimes have a waiting list. The earlier we know the better we can schedule materials/resources so you're up and running when you need to be.

vs.