Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-29-2019, 01:01 AM   #1
learningthewrx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 443128
Unhappy IAtuning hiatus?? Anyone else?

I'm still undergoing my tune with Stephen at IAtuning, he was initially extremely fast and professional.
Recently though, I haven't heard from him in 6 days. (Obviously, I'm anxious to have my tune 'finished.')

Before, his replies were within 24-hours, I know we just had a holiday but there was nothing stating he would be unavailable or anything of that sort.
I called today and it didn't ring like it had when I called him in the past which is even more worrisome.

I truly hope the guy is okay.

If anyone has any info, post in this thread!

Thanks people,

Last edited by learningthewrx; 05-29-2019 at 06:49 AM.
learningthewrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2020, 05:12 PM   #2
Illestdb8
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 498996

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningthewrx View Post
I'm still undergoing my tune with Stephen at IAtuning, he was initially extremely fast and professional.
Recently though, I haven't heard from him in 6 days. (Obviously, I'm anxious to have my tune 'finished.')

Before, his replies were within 24-hours, I know we just had a holiday but there was nothing stating he would be unavailable or anything of that sort.
I called today and it didn't ring like it had when I called him in the past which is even more worrisome.

I truly hope the guy is okay.

If anyone has any info, post in this thread!

Thanks people,
Have u got a hold of him I’m getting no response it’s been a week
Illestdb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 05:19 PM   #3
gurusan
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 258165
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

I sent him logs Saturday (1/18) and he sent me maps this morning. Normally he's very responsive, he probably has something going on.
gurusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 07:58 PM   #4
Illestdb8
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurusan View Post
I sent him logs Saturday (1/18) and he sent me maps this morning. Normally he's very responsive, he probably has something going on.
Oh ok cause I’m getting kinda worried. My first data log i sent him was 1/17. How do you send your data logs to him? What do u put in the subject line and which email do u send it to? Maybe I’m doing it all wrong. This is my first time working with him. I’ve gotten played before from another etuner.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:43 PM   #5
gurusan
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 258165
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

I use gmail and just reply to his original basemap email. This is my 2nd tune with him, first time I thought it was all good then a few months later discovered I had a minor boost leak the whole time. Since I was outside the allotted time I threw on tgv deletes, egr delete, and a grimmspeed ebcs and purchased the discounted retune. He seems very professional and responsive so I assume there are other factors at play here. It's not like it's been weeks.

If he had something going on I'm sure he has a backlog to go through. I'd say just send him an email now and follow up with a call tomorrow, I'm sure he'll respond.

All email has been to [email protected]

Last edited by gurusan; 01-22-2020 at 10:49 PM.
gurusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:02 PM   #6
Illestdb8
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
I use gmail and just reply to his original basemap email. This is my 2nd tune with him, first time I thought it was all good then a few months later discovered I had a minor boost leak the whole time. Since I was outside the allotted time I threw on tgv deletes, egr delete, and a grimmspeed ebcs and purchased the discounted retune. He seems very professional and responsive so I assume there are other factors at play here. It's not like it's been weeks.

If he had something going on I'm sure he has a backlog to go through. I'd say just send him an email now and follow up with a call tomorrow, I'm sure he'll respond.

All email has been to [email protected]
Alright thanks
Old 01-29-2020, 08:59 PM   #7
Jeremyll
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 511195

Quote:
Yeah same issue here. Glad it's not just me.
Jeremyll is offline   Reply With Quote