Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-28-2019, 11:38 AM   #7826
JIB
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 135051
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Waggy
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Turner View Post
I would recommend NGK2309 plugs for this setup. A 3 port is a good idea. By now your stock boost control lines are probably worn and need replacement anyways and with a 3 port, the lines will be new. When you are ready just order the custom protune map on my website. Or let me know if you need the parts and I can send you an invoice for the plugs, 3 port and tune.

C

Thank You Thank You for the advice and recommendation!! I will be using a GS 3 Port EBCS on this setup for sure. You’re absolutely right. May as well upgrade...it’s all 13 year old components to say the least. I do already have the boost controller in hand but will need an invoice for the plugs and tune if you don’t mind sir. I know you’re busy...no rush at all.
JIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2019, 11:43 AM   #7827
JIB
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 135051
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Waggy
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIB View Post
Thank You Thank You for the advice and recommendation!! I will be using a GS 3 Port EBCS on this setup for sure. You’re absolutely right. May as well upgrade...it’s all 13 year old components to say the least. I do already have the boost controller in hand but will need an invoice for the plugs and tune if you don’t mind sir. I know you’re busy...no rush at all.

Hey Clark...just realized I forgot to tell you I am located in 70591 Southwest Louisiana...and will be using 93 Octane Fuel. (-:
JIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 12:01 PM   #7828
Clark Turner
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (68)

Member#: 178047
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

480-695-2898
Send TXT message for faster response.

[B]PLEASE "LIKE" "Clark Turner Tuning" On FACEBOOK for dyno charts and daily updates[/B]
Clark Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:59 PM   #7829
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps have been sent out
C

480-695-2898

[B]PLEASE "LIKE" "Clark Turner Tuning" On FACEBOOK for dyno charts and daily updates[/B]
Old 07-22-2019, 11:20 AM   #7830
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out
C

480-695-2898

Old 08-02-2019, 02:03 PM   #7831
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

480-695-2898

Old 08-14-2019, 11:30 AM   #7832
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out

480-695-2898

Old 08-19-2019, 01:43 PM   #7833
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

480-695-2898

Old 08-22-2019, 11:39 AM   #7834
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

480-695-2898

Old 08-23-2019, 11:57 AM   #7835
ej22twagon
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 320805

Just ordered a customer tune for my 03 wrx! You did great on my 1995 impreza wagon with 07 sti swap. Didn't even think of going anywhere else with my new car! I am running the cobb stage 3 map for now so no rush. Thanks for your work!
ej22twagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 11:13 AM   #7836
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out
C

480-695-2898

Old 09-03-2019, 10:40 AM   #7837
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out

480-695-2898

Old 09-05-2019, 12:47 PM   #7838
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

C

480-695-2898

Old 09-09-2019, 04:00 PM   #7839
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out

480-695-2898

Old 09-10-2019, 12:36 PM   #7840
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out

480-695-2898

Old 09-13-2019, 12:53 PM   #7841
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out
C

480-695-2898

Old 09-16-2019, 12:48 PM   #7842
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out
C

480-695-2898

Old 10-10-2019, 02:36 PM   #7843
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out
c

480-695-2898

Old 10-16-2019, 12:25 PM   #7844
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

all maps sent out

480-695-2898

Old 10-17-2019, 08:03 PM   #7845
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

480-695-2898

Old 10-18-2019, 11:04 AM   #7846
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

All maps sent out

480-695-2898

Old 10-19-2019, 09:08 PM   #7847
Koulbreeze
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 499465
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
WR Blue

Default Need direction...

Hi Clark, been going over your thread and was looking to do a build on my 11 STI. Well must do it now because it spun a bearing and the shop put wiseco .020 over and eagle rods in for me. Now i've always read that you should contact a tuner about build specs before buying parts. So this is it and you are he. The car when I bought it had a cobb v2 AP, cobb cold intake and I assume cobb exhaust. The stock turbo has cracked so it needs to be replaced. I bought the Tomioka Racing Top Feed Fuel Rail Kit because its parallel and that's all so far. Good fuel is hard to find in my area but at least it's ethanol free. I'm looking for around 500hp
I was looking at
AMS Front Mount Intercooler Kit
Blouch Dominator 3.5XT-R
Torque Solution Top Feed TGV Deletes
Radium Engineering Fuel Hanger w/wal 400lph

What injectors do you think I should get and if a fuel surge tanks recommended.
Any other recommended parts?
What your fuel map tune will cost?
Should I or do I need to get the AP v3 for your maps?
Or should I just buy whatever I want and give you the final specs for the tune?
Koulbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:29 PM   #7848
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koulbreeze View Post
Hi Clark, been going over your thread and was looking to do a build on my 11 STI. Well must do it now because it spun a bearing and the shop put wiseco .020 over and eagle rods in for me. Now i've always read that you should contact a tuner about build specs before buying parts. So this is it and you are he. The car when I bought it had a cobb v2 AP, cobb cold intake and I assume cobb exhaust. The stock turbo has cracked so it needs to be replaced. I bought the Tomioka Racing Top Feed Fuel Rail Kit because its parallel and that's all so far. Good fuel is hard to find in my area but at least it's ethanol free. I'm looking for around 500hp
I was looking at
AMS Front Mount Intercooler Kit
Blouch Dominator 3.5XT-R
Torque Solution Top Feed TGV Deletes
Radium Engineering Fuel Hanger w/wal 400lph

What injectors do you think I should get and if a fuel surge tanks recommended.
Any other recommended parts?
What your fuel map tune will cost?
Should I or do I need to get the AP v3 for your maps?
Or should I just buy whatever I want and give you the final specs for the tune?
You will need a V3 accessport for this setup. The v2 is no longer supported. I kept old v2 maps so I can sell you one, but I highly recommend you get the v3. Otherwise, you cant run flex fuel or any of the new CCF features. I can bundle one with the protune. Cobb/ID1300x would be a good choice, or FIC1200. I stock both. Just email me if you need the parts and I can try my best to make a deal on the tune.
C

480-695-2898

Old 10-20-2019, 08:41 PM   #7849
Koulbreeze
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 499465
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
WR Blue

Default AP v2

The AP v2 can't be updated because I don't have an older OS than windows10 so its somewhat useless. I can't get E85 and the closest 93oct is 70 miles away from my house. I was looking at those Cobb 1300x's and just need to make a finale decision on the turbo but the fuel rails are on the way. I OTR drive and will be on the road for a couple of weeks and I'll send that email a week before I return so it can be here when I get home.
Thanks Clark
Koulbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:29 AM   #7850
Clark Turner
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
02 WRX STI Spec C
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koulbreeze View Post
The AP v2 can't be updated because I don't have an older OS than windows10 so its somewhat useless. I can't get E85 and the closest 93oct is 70 miles away from my house. I was looking at those Cobb 1300x's and just need to make a finale decision on the turbo but the fuel rails are on the way. I OTR drive and will be on the road for a couple of weeks and I'll send that email a week before I return so it can be here when I get home.
Thanks Clark
Sounds like you need a V3. Just drop me an email or a text and I can get it worked up for you man. Clark at Clark Turner Tuning com or 480 695 2898
C

480-695-2898