Papi Chulo

Member#: 53794
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
... 2017 BMW M2
2017 F-150

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronB View Post
If I am reading that correctly, I would be shocked if you are offered within $900 of what you paid new.
I too have a feeling there is something being overlooked and I highly doubt he comes out cost neutral or positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Bernard View Post
I deleted what I wrote because on further reflection, it wasn't appropriate to say it in a public forum.
It's not about keeping up with the neighbors. You have documented here many times the old adage, act in haste, repent in leisure, and you keep on going back and doing the same things over and over again. The fact you don't see it and continue to rationlize these decisions is something to consider seriously.
Who gives a **** what he does? It's his money, his decisions. If he wants to act irresponsibly with his money and make justifications for it, then let him. If were being honest here, it's no worse than him buying a brand new WRX / STi and throwing money at it by modifying it in which he will never get back. For some people, cars are their enjoyment and they go through cars very often. I don't see a reason to ridicule him.

Shik, have you verified that there is no disqualification / tax incentives owed back if a vehicle is not kept for X amount of time or tax incentive will not be applied to new vehicle if trade in vehicle was kept less than x amount of time?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
godfather2112 is offline   Reply With Quote