mikeg313
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 32194
Vehicle:
02 WRX
WHITE

Default stunning speed

I recently in the last month ordered a Helix downpipe from stunning speed. When it came UPS a week later it was carelessly dropped off outside my garage by UPS and came up missing. I went threw the ropes of making a claim with UPS and getting in contact with the vendor as they told me to do. It took a lil while for UPS to come threw on there end like you would expect but i was in contact with Isaac from Stunning Speed a couple times a week to keep posted on anything new coming of the situation. I was extremely happy that any question or concern i had that i emailed Isaac with was answered almost emediatly and very curtiously. Its rare these days to find retailers that give a damn about there customers and willing to go the extra mile for them. Isaac did that for me, he constantly tried to contact UPS to find out what was going on and would get back to me to fill me in almost instantly. And when it came time to settle on the claim he did it when he said and came through on time. This is the most positive customer service experience ive had when it came to somthing going wrong that i can remember, so im giving major props out to Stunning Speed and Isaac for being an outstanding vendor and looking out for your customers. Cheers!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mikeg313 is offline   Reply With Quote