Fuji Gold
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 357234
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
03 WRX
SRP

Default sangre volume001: komorebi.

added to my collection of vehicular esoterica while the car was dead. I really love gauges and instrument clusters.

that spring and summer was a mess. I only ever briefly had vehicles to use to travel to and from the car, and spent a majority of my time working on it by walking an hour to the train station, traveling an hour to Boston, walking through the city to the other station, and traveling another hour to my car. Upon arrival I’d work on it with no light (but my own and the sun), no power and a constant look over my shoulder for any type of authority that may have told me I couldn’t be there. I spent all my days off doing this, and throwing all my extra(read: barely any) money into the final parts I needed for the car, as I had accrued all the big pieces over winter.
as one might imagine, despite it being a very great story of passion, it was very draining. one day a friend and I pushed the car out of the unit and sent it to live in a (closer in proximity) family member’s front lawn to complete it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Fuji Gold; 04-28-2020 at 12:30 AM.
Fuji Gold is offline   Reply With Quote