Old 02-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #24
Elemento1991
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 265265
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2004 RSti
Midnight Blue

Do we have any good tech in the area? I am willing to pay someone to try to figure out the wiring issues with my RSti. To my knowledge it is all STi. I was having issues with the headlights shorting out the speedo and some other bugs. I figured it was from the custom security system that was put in.

To eliminate the security system I replaced the main bulkharness. The car ran great for 4-5 days with the exception of my wipers. They had a mind of their own. I disconnected them from the motor itself and the control inside because I didn't want to fry anything. So after the 4-5 days of the car running great I go to turn it over, no fuel pump prime, no headlights, parking lights, turn signals. The green clips are also failing to put the car into test mode, but they worked a few weeks ago. So after all the work disassembling the car and rewiring it I have nothing to show for it.

If anyone is interested in making some cash and is confident in their tech ability just shoot me a PM.

Here's the car. Might as well throw a picture up, even though it's a heap of **** lol.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Elemento1991; 02-25-2012 at 07:23 AM.
Elemento1991 is offline   Reply With Quote