Scooby Newbie

Member#: 508323
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2019 STI
WRB

Default Wheels for stock 2019 summer tires

Hello all!

I have a 2019 STI that I currently have my set of winter tires on. The stock wheels are 19x8.5 and I keep swapping between tire sets for winter/summer (Sottozero 3/Advan V105). I'd like to make the process a bit easier and get a standalone set of wheels that I can keep my summers on. We have access to an ATEQ TPMS tool that will make the seasonal swap a breeze.

From what I have seen over the past few days of searching is that most people switch to 18" wheels, even on the newer STI's with 19's. I'd rather stick with a set of 19" wheels instead of making a set of tires irrelevant.

With that said I've had my eye on the Gram Lights 57DR as an option to mount my oem summer tires on. I'd stick with the same size as the stock wheels at 19x8.5 and am looking at the (35) offset. I cannot find any pictures of the 2015+ STI's with these wheels, save for one on RAYS facebook with a wide body kit and extreme camber (think time-attack racer).

Does anyone have a set of these in this size, or even the 57CR's (5-spoke) that can share their experience, or better yet pictures?? I'd like to make my mind up on this before my fiance figures out what I'm up to!

Thanks for any assistance. This thread has been a great read and your cars look awesome!!

57DR 19x8.5 (18" has holes drilled between the lugs)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
FastFachi is offline   Reply With Quote