Scooby Newbie

Member#: 357234
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
03 WRX
SRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_bound26 View Post
I haven't found the subframe bushings either but the subframe lockout bolts are enough to really firm it up. I have a mix of bushings in my car, but Super Pro makes basically every bushing possible for this car and I've good luck with the pieces I have bought from them. My advice, try not to get hung up on having everything from one company alone. Some companies have multiple options of density allowing you to really find the feel you're looking for while driving. This is why I have a mix of TiC, Kartboy and Super Pro.

I have a set of lockout bolts coming that I’ll probably throw in before even finishing refreshing this subframe. Commitment to different very authentic quality Japanese companies has always been valuable to me, especially since that’s what I know best. Outside of that being able to maintain keeping it all to one company makes things a lot easier to organize in my brain. I appreciate the input, I’ll look more into Super Pro considering the amount of their stuff I’ve seen while looking around.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Fuji Gold is offline   Reply With Quote