Old 08-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #198
Dak Jones
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 220149
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2004 Subaru WRX STI
WRC Blue

Please help. I have a SMC methanol injection system installed on my 2004 sti. Everything has always worked fine untill i took it to a mechanic to have a new ACT 6 puck clutch kit and new light weight flywhee installed. The garge i went to was recomended by a guy i know that has multiple high performance, highly modified cars.

I went for a ride after the install to break in the new clutch and found that the car felt under powered compaired to usual. The car makes 454 whp spraying meth. I noticed that the indicator light on the dash control module that let you know that the system is armed was lit as it should be but at 10 PSI the system should spray but does not. No spray at all. The mechanic said that all he did with the electrical system was pull the batery. I checked the ground wires for the meth pump, they were fine. I am really upset about this. I worked fine when i took it to this guy. I just noticed it today and the mechanics shop is closed so i havent had a chance to bring the car back to the shop. I reset my map with my access port to the 26 psi + meth map because the ECU had reset after they pulled the battary. Can anyone help me? I tried the spay test and got nothing.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Dak Jones is offline   Reply With Quote