Old 06-24-2017, 02:14 PM   #116
Junior2JZ
Scooby Guru

Member#: 64908
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
10.8 XT+9.2@155 GR+
9.1/157mph 2015 STI

Nasiocs attachment features SUCKS, but here is the link and or even possibly the picture of my comparison.. if the page feels like working properly.

MAP HEADER vs AP EL( not the best, and AP may suck in general, but its a decent header )

As much as I dislike some of MAPs business practices, I can honestly say the header is a good piece.

While the gains are not as drastic as the original ****ty comparison made, the GAINS are still there. We sent a bore scope down the runners to check the collector and where very surprised to see its a nice design. Overall the header is a good sound design.

This was a direct swap of the header on the same car, on the dyno with the same start and stop AIT/COOLANT temp and 0 changes to the tuning. Boost error was on point, so boost was within .15-.25psi . We made the comparison as equal as humanly possible. It picks up power EVERYWHERE.

Id say its a good value for the money. I also want to thank MAP for having trust in my honesty lol.. They pretty much set themselves up for a huge fail if this thing did not preform. My assumptions where wrong.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Junior2JZ is offline   Reply With Quote