Old 01-14-2020, 01:18 PM   #28
KC
Scooby Guru

Member#: 442
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
17 Imp Spurt
00 S2k

I was down the Florida space coast for some work earlier in the week and was staying at my mothers house (south of Orlando) to help out for a few things in the weekend.

I finally brought down my extra set of clubs to leave at her place for when I visit (TM R1 w/Speeder 757X shaft, RBZ 3W/irons with a few Cally wedges) and snuck a round in at Celebration. I like the course. Was able to take a few chances and keep things in play for the most part. Ended up with a 90 because, my wedge play was horrible and I completely failed at managing the course playing to the right distances. (And not having played these irons for 3-4 years, I was a little off on my distances).

Anyways, had a good time with a guy from Philly that owns a gas station/service shop, another guy that was the retired police chief from some town/sity in Quebec, and then rounding out the foursome, was the guy from Brazil that the three of us were afraid to ask what he did for a living to be able to afford a house IN Celebration, and only stay there 10 days/year (probably rents it out).

Had some great drives, the guy from PA was a single digit player and it showed as he was 1 over at the turn, but blew up on the back.

Overall a good time and felt good being outside in 75* weather.

--kC
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KC is offline   Reply With Quote