Thread: Install shops
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 01:41 PM   #10
Slammed.SleeperGT06
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 516307
Exclamation Need some help like immediately

I would have started a new thread but I need 3 posts for that. First, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Chris. And I drive a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT. Has a new STI shortblock with my rebuilt LGT heads, upgraded Turbo, intercooler, intake, exhaust. Injectors, E85. Tein Flex, JNC 18" wheels. A whole lot more modifications but I really don't have the time to post them all at this moment. It's making about 417 at the wheels according to Dynocomp and 391 pounds of torque. I'm currently in the middle of installing whitelines bump steer correction kit and I'm having a hell of a time. Is there anybody out there that wants to make some good money that could drive to 27th Ave union Hills To install the kit for me, my car is torn apart and I can't really put it back together In the step that I'm at plus I'd rather get it completed.I need it done asap and don't Want to tow it somewhere since a wheels off and I dont want to damage anything loading it on a flatbed.

Basically, is anybody free today ASAP that can install a Whiteline bump steer correction kit on a 06 Legacy GT? Name your price! I'm happy to pay very nicely for your time if you know what your doing! Please somebody help me out 'cause I don't know what to do at this moment. And I really need my car in working condition.

Give me a call or text at 602.326.0452. Again my name is chris.

Thank you!!!

Also, if you're aware of any mobile mechanics that are free today And more importantly, knowledgeable of Subaru's that can get this installed ASAP. I would appreciate that as well.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Slammed.SleeperGT06 is offline   Reply With Quote