View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:45 PM   #23
dub c
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 145069
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Keep It Sleazy


I would recommend the GM IAT sensor.
It should be as close to the combustion chamber as possible.
Perhaps you should buy a AOS and use the hole in the manifold housing the PCV valve.

If you have some spare change lying around, the long runner spec c manifold has a hole specifically for an IAT sensor, and you can scrap the TGV's at the same time if you haven't already. You will need adapters for the fuel rails though, somebody around here sells them.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dub c is offline   Reply With Quote