John2.5RS
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 1140
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2000 S201 #78, '95 L
'13 F150 Ecoboost

no, I told you i'd sell them to you for $600, and you said you found some for less, so I figured you were going to buy the cheaper ones. You never got back to me saying otherwise so........ I know they're worth more, I was going to refinish them and sell them for more, but Justin said he'd take them as is. He also spent some time working on the Project too. I've been holding on to them for you for the better part of a year, and you've giving no indication you were actually going to pay for them anytime in the near future, You said you still have to buy wheels, tires, etc. You disappeared weeks ago, and I need the money now so I can finish the car. Don't take it personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoby View Post
Damn, you wanted to sell them to me for the same price. I guess the 1000+ hours of time I put into your car didnt matter

Hmm, let me think, I gave you food, shelter, clothes on your back, and took you to San Diego a few times. I think you got a fair shake outta the deal, Don't make it look like I shafted you and made you work on my car for free. You were fairly compensated for you time, don't make me look like the a-hole here. No need to clutter my sale thread airing out your 'dirty laundry'. If you have a problem, you have my number. use it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by John2.5RS; 02-03-2008 at 09:15 PM.
John2.5RS is offline   Reply With Quote