View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 05:31 PM   #5
EdgeAutosport.com
Former Vendor

Member#: 329319

The EBC YellowStuff pads are considered a track day pad that can be driven on the street. The StopTech rotors are slotted and probably a slight upgrade in material from stock. I would imagine they have a little higher carbon content. Either way, I'm sure they'll hold up better than what was on before.

We also installed some Russell speed bleeders to make bleeding a breeze. These are a great, inexpensive investment for anyone that changes their fluid on their own or need to do it quickly like at a track day event.

All 4 corners done and ready for some abuse!

After fitting up the wheels, I was a little concerned that I chose a slightly too aggressive offset, mainly for the rears. I haven't gotten it aligned yet so I'll wait until everything is dialed in to fully decide but we rolled the fender for a little extra clearance. We're still on stock suspension but Alan reported that the fender barely touched the tire in a dip at a pretty normal driving speed so we'll just keep playing it by ear and see what happens. We'll try to mitigate any rubbing before we have to think about swapping wheels or tires. I really like this setup. Once we get a new suspension in the spring when the track opens back up, we'll be able to really decide what to do based on results. For now, this will work great.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by EdgeAutosport.com; 10-28-2016 at 05:56 PM.
EdgeAutosport.com is offline   Reply With Quote