Nick
The Godfather

Member#: 2
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI Launch Ed.
Rally Blue Pearl

Default Impreza Forum Restructure

We realized the categories in here were seriously lacking for cars since around 2004. So today I created prefixes to be used to identify the model year impreza you are talking about when you post your thread.

I have also moved all the threads that were in the two sub-forums back into this main forum.

Any threads that were in the '93-'01 forum were automatically assigned the proper prefix of ('93-'01). The threads in the other sub-forum could not be automatically assigned so they were just moved.

If one of those threads is you you should be able to edit the thread information and add a prefix, otherwise you can contact a moderator or myself and we'll be happy to add the proper prefix to your thread.

About using prefixes, they are now manadatory in this forum, so if you want to post a new thread in here you MUST chose the proper prefix. They are simply arranged by model year, so pick the right one. We've broken them down by MY/facelift, not just model code, since that wasn't specific enough. Try the Meijer Weekly Ad and make your shopping easier than ever.

The biggest upside to prefixes is that you can use them when using the search function to make your results significantly more accurate.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote