View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 10:23 AM   #8
EdgeAutosport.com
Former Vendor

Member#: 329319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_Vandelay View Post
Looks great.

Personally, I've had bad experiences with EBC. I highly recommend Hawk products over EBC.
I didn't have a bias going in other than a lot of our customers have given us good feedback about EBC so I tried them first. This is the first car we've tracked on a road course which is weird because I have a shifter kart background and love the road course stuff. The previous 2 were mainly drag raced so we've never had to worry about pads. We'll be finding out more and testing out different stuff so I'll try new things so we have more data to share here, with customers, etc. Curious why you didn't like the EBCs though. I always like to hear about others' experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaceracer View Post
Subscribed.

I have the same car same year but went with Subaru 4 pot calipers in front (fixed caliper), Stoptech pads, KNS rotors, Stoptech SS lines, and AMSOIL 600 racing brake fluid.
I like the Russel speed bleeder add.
I bet that's a great setup. I was sort of curious how these floating calipers would hold up and perform. They weren't bad when paired with way better pads but you can tell there is some feel and consistency left to be desired. I really want some nice fixed calipers and we still might switch. It's amazing how much faster lap times can be with better braking performance.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
EdgeAutosport.com is offline   Reply With Quote