Prime Motoring
Former Vendor

Member#: 377106
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Small updates for you guys.

Axles from Driveshaft Shop are in and mounted, luckily everything fits perfectly other than a little trimming on the subframe needed on our end, everything bolts up and lengths are good.

Just need the ETS-Pro Center Differential Torque Split Controller to be able to control the Atessa system properly and we are ready to rock and roll regarding the 4wd system.

Sorry for the potato pics

Here you will see how the motor sits. From this angle it looks like it wont clear the hood but with a small bit of notching it closes just fine. Only thing is the turbo might be too big and sit too high, I wont know until the manifold is finished, had to get it modified for wastegate fitment.

Love that it is starting to look like a car somewhat. Only now I need a white hood and bumper that are not cut up. That is from the last forward facing setup on the car. Anyone with a whiteout bumper or hood looking to sell, please PM me!

Also before i was planning on running 15x8 Belak's with 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials. Well that has changed and I got bigger lips to make them 15x10 and will be running a 295/55/15 all around. They stuck out slightly with the stock fenders so it was time for some fenders.

Time to put the "rocket" in this bunny

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Prime Motoring is offline   Reply With Quote