Vendor Sales Rating: (95)

Member#: 33174
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
Chat Email or Phone!
888-457-2559

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXREALTOR View Post
Rally Sport just did the same thing to me. I had the filter going and even had the right part in the cart but I got the wrong part shipped to me.

Even the email receipt, which I reviewed, did not state the model year part. Point is when I double checked my order via my receipt there was nothing but a long manufacturer part number of which meant nothing to me.

They admitted their system glitched then backtracked on me and said I'd need to pay shipping and even then it would be an "exception".

In the same order they also sent my a completely beat up billet/aluminum part. They told me they'd have to contact the supplier about it. WTF? I was expecting something like 'we're so sorry this happened and apologize if this holds you up. Here's a label for return and we'll get a replacement out to you right away.

Oddly enough I got the below speech from them a few days prior to this order mishap. I will preface this by saying I've ordered almost all of my parts from them to this point and they were always happy to work out some price breaks. Props to them for that.

But, as it goes in life you can do 1000 good things but people only remember the bad.

Right fit? lol... Rally Sport sucks. Heather must have been stoned. Yes they gave me some discounts, yes I spent thousands. I also educated more than half the customer service reps on the phone about the parts they were selling me. They sounded just plain too stoned to get the words out of their mouths. (got nothing against weed BTW - just saying).

Just spent another 3500.00 plus on turbo, FMIC, and some other goodies and they lost out on that. All over not paying for return shipping on a part they mistakenly shipped me, and not promptly replacing the beat up aluminum part of which I sent them pictures of.

Here is their first response about the wrong item they shipped me -

Then they informed I would need to pay shipping back to them.

These days it's all about customer service. There's too many others for companies like Rally Sport Direct to coast like this. They won't last. As in my case, several good transactions, one small bad one handled like crap is all it takes for word to spread.

It was nice knowing you Rally Sport Direct. Here's a big bump from me to you about my experience with your service.
Hey Matt,

I was able to look into this given the information you’ve posted, and at the time your order was placed there was a vehicle in the filter that did not match the part ordered. During the checkout process we have a few messages that warn of the fitment error. The order was placed anyway, we shipped promptly and you received what was ordered. Once the customer service department contacted they followed standard procedures to determine if the site was at error to which is was found that the part ordered was the part received and the website functioned as it has for quite some time as we have not made updates to the messages displayed at check out or on product pages close to the time of your order. You insisted that error was not on your part and threatened a charge back almost immediately after the customer service team replied with their findings and were not willing to work with us.

We are sorry that our standard procedures weren’t what was expected however there wasn’t a willingness from the beginning to let us investigate and fix the issue.

I’ve attached screen shots of the checkout process for any customer ordering a part that wouldn’t match the vehicle in the filter, as well as our conversation with you.

-Mike
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RallySport Direct is offline   Reply With Quote