Old 10-15-2003, 03:01 PM   #23
DUBLURX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 43480
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
www.az-subaru.com

Default new club

ok well it seems there are mixed feelings on the subject and more and more of them lean towards azscooby. while the poll leans towards giving it a try. i would be willing to help with the azscooby site. i am new to subaru and car clubs in general. i understand aaron, that you are busy and cant keep everyone happy. that is not my point. i was just willing to start a new or maybe a different style of club that kinda keeps close with its members. i dont care if there is 3 or 30 members, im not going for size just a tight, close nit following. i dont even live in phx, i live in prescott and i am willing to make weekly trips to phx or flag to have fun in my subaru. i know that not everyone can do that and that is just fine, you can only do so much and i am not even asking anyone to make 100 percent of the events. i dont want to step on anyones toes or cause some weirdness between myself and the owners/webmasters/anyone involved with azscooby. i know i can keep the site updated and keep new pics and videos on the site. i have just finished editing the yarnell vid and will post it soon. i have salt river canyon film that needs to be edited. i work for an ambulance company and i have lots of down time. im on my laptop at work right now using the internet. i have built a few websites just sitting here in a recliner over the last 6 months. i have nothing better to do at work than keep a close nit subaru family going. but it kinda sounds like it might be a waste of time. the polls say one thing and the replys say another. maybe i should just set one up and see what everyone does, if they come over and visit the site cool and if not maybe ill see them on swic. but i do know that the 10 or so guys that i meet last weekend were really cool and i would love to hangout and drive and bbq and shoot the **** with them and others. someone needs to take charge and set this stuff up and i would love to set it up and keep it organized and that is my proposal. (damn i sound like im trying to sell something to you guys, like im running for office
so sorry about the novel and please keep the comments coming, i need your two or three cents on the issue. thanks for the help guys, ryan
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DUBLURX is offline   Reply With Quote