View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 05:25 PM   #287
tommaso05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 277826
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2009 TSX 6 speed

Hope your friend is OK...this is all very scary; especially so when it's someone that you know.

I have not played any golf yet, even though all of my home courses are open. I'm still a bit scared/skeptical of playing with people that I don't know, when I still see people every day just around my area not taking the social distancing thing as seriously as they need to. My sense of unease hasn't really gotten better, because I also lost my job. The good news for me is that I didn't see a future for me there (and I didn't care for the work), and I got just over a 4 month's severance (w/ 6 month's paid for health benefits) while being able to collect unemployment (whenever that gets processed). My wife and I are in a very good spot financially, and she just took a new position with a more local company making a good deal more money w/ full benefits from day 1. Still, it's a bit nervy to go through this all.

Though I will say that I am looking forward to receiving my hitting mat and net (by Friday), and to sit down and watch the final round of the 2019 Masters (will be on CBS this Sunday). I'm not entirely sure why the Masters YouTube channel doesn't have the 2019 final round, but this will work.

Cheers
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
tommaso05 is offline   Reply With Quote