Scooby Newbie

Member#: 35985
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
20 Supra
16 Jeep Wrangler Unltd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice & Gravy View Post
My club is still open and I played last Friday and Sunday. Awful. My swing was JACKED and I was pulling/hooking it probably half the shots. I shot a 96, which is my worst score in over 5 years I think.

I went to the range Monday night and think I solved it, we'll see tonight when I play.

On another note, a good friend of mine that is a member had a phone consult with his doc today due to chest congestion/cough and a fever, and is being tested for Corona virus tomorrow. I have not played with or been around him myself the past month, but I have seen him at the course quite a bit, including playing with his elderly father. I really, really hope it is negative, and both his wife and his father are both immuno-compromised.

I hate it when your swing gets jacked out of left field. Go to the range and think you've worked it out, but you really don't know until you get out again.

Been practicing with my Putt Out putting aid. I definitely feel like it helps with putting feel and dialing in distances.

Aw crap. That sucks to hear about your buddy, especially concerning news about his parents too. I just found out a coworker of mine passed away this weekend from this. He was in his late 40's with no known health issues. Left behind his wife and kids. They didn't even get a chance to see him in the hospital or say goodbye even though he was in for a week. Too risky apparently. So bloody sad.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
legacy_etu is offline   Reply With Quote