Scooby Newbie

Member#: 294328
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drews View Post
First of all, neighborhoods age. It's just what happens, especially here in FL. Where I live, there are no low income apartments, so, there is that. You should be blaming the housing bubble more than anything. I live in an established older neighborhood with zero issues. At least we aren't South Tampa...

Second, don't buy Eibachs. They are simply lowering springs and the spring rates are not adjusted for the drop. There are far better options out there than Eibach.
I lived in Valrico for 20 years. We probably know each other... Don't they all?

I ordered the Eibachs.

I just got back from an 8 hour drive to Miami to pick up a wingless trunk. By myself because I.. Don't have any friends. That **** sucked. Don't know how long distance truckers do it.

90% of the **** people post on the net is regurgitated rhetoric. Everyone is buying blacks or whatever, thats cool with me and I could've done that. I have found nothing but super satisfied reviews on the eibach set and the pics look great. I really, really don't think they will suck. Maybe I missed something (sincerely, I'm not trying to be argumentative, and I respect and appreciate the advice.) but Eibach has always been a solid, deeply rooted company. I can personally account for many, many guys that were very happy with them. I don't agree they are just lowering springs as if they just lobbed a few rings off of of the stock springs just to yield a 1-2" drop. We will see, maybe I'll hate them, maybe you will ride in my car one day and be pleasantly surprised. At this point... Just fake being happy for me because I really don't care if i'm riding on blown struts and 2x4's as long as I dont have to look at that ****ing Corolla-esque wheel gap anymore.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
P4GTR is offline   Reply With Quote