Scooby Newbie

Member#: 239430
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2013 STI sedan
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoscoGuo View Post
Hello every professional STI racers! I m located in Toronto, CA. my car is 18 STI and I just did compression and leakdown test days ago, the result is that cylinder 4 is showed 80 PSI for both compression and leakdown test as my STI is only 37600KM
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
I have only done Catback, and Cobb Stage 3 kit on my STI and run OTS stage 3 91, 93MAP with Petro94. So I think maybe it is the time to move forward. I am considering to purchase a IAG 900 long block, and only temporarily keep the WHP around 530, but maybe! I need more? who knows that in the future right?(Yep,I m stupid guy I just wanna whp around 530 cuz I had experience with another guy's 550whp before)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I tried to search some info via forums, even yoube, but I havent found any key info about many guys who are using this 900 long block. and I m also not sure if my budget is big enough to buy parts other than the engine to support with this long block (I m located in Toronto, my budget is $ 30000 CAD for buying whole parts, and labour. This block is cost $17189.02 CAD in trt local certified shop, so the remainng money is 12810.98 ). I supposed if I used Garrett GTX3076R gen2 turbo(or something else may support me to shoot around 550), and FMIC kit ? or aftetmarket stock location turbo with better tmic?
Considering if anyone had IAG long block experience in Canada or have the experience with this block? I m appreciate to it!
I think the hp number engine names , and the condom engine names are a new thing for IAG so you might not find as much on them in a search.

The 900 engine looks roughly equivalent to a stage 3 which has been around for a while (I have a stage 4) . Don’t forget to account for tuning and supporting mod costs, if you’ll go flex fuel, etc.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
idaeus is offline   Reply With Quote