Old 06-08-2003, 11:46 PM   #24
TheWRXStore
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 34172
Vehicle:
02 WRX Wagon
Black

I can't get soundclips up until the catbacks on my car.. I won't have the catback till we get enough orders for me to put in the whole big order :-\ We have some serious interest in the headers, and one on the catback. If anyone is willing to test any of these things and give us a review (header or catback) i'm willing to give some compensation in return Please email me, once again..calling all soundclips.

(On a side note.. a local friend of mine had this catback a few days after it was released..we never did sound clips, and he's currently in Aussieland on a 1month vacation. He'll be home in a little more then 2 weeks, if i don't have anything by then, we'll try and get some clips of his exhaust up for ya )

Scott
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
630.973.8966- Phone
630.510.9978- Fax

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chicago>>>
Customer Support-
TheWRXStore is offline   Reply With Quote