DubleUaReX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 97342
Vehicle:
2008 Dodge CSRT4
Silver

Default Wagner Subaru, Fairborn Ohio

I would just like to say that I am completely satisfied, if not overly satisfied with Wagner Subaru in Fairborn (Dayton) Ohio. I bought the car from Beau Wagner who is one of the nicest and professional people on the face of this planet. After my '05 WRX threw a rod bearing I was at the mercy of a local tow to BUYERS SUBARU in Columbus Ohio. That was the worst day and subsequent two weeks of my Subaru Life. The run around, ducking questions, and general speed at which things were handled, left me very bitter towards Subaru! Eventually they deemed my COMPLETELY STOCK WRX worthy of warranty work and did it, but tried every trick in the book to get money out of me.
My faith in Subaru was restored however when I took my car back home to Wagner Subaru for its 30k mile check up. The way in which I was treated was far better and much more professional than the way I was treated at Buyers. If you are looking for a local dealership that won't screw you and treat you like the most important customer alive, you really should look up Wagner Subaru in Dayton, and make your already happy Subaru life that much better.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DubleUaReX is offline   Reply With Quote