Old 02-21-2020, 07:02 AM   #139
KC
Scooby Guru

Member#: 442
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
17 Imp Spurt
00 S2k

In my experience the past 5-10 years or so, Callaway and TM have been having a contest to see who can out customer service the other. They are the titans and they absolutely stand by their products nowadays.

Good to hear they got this settled to your liking.

Played a sim round last night, and made another slight adjustment to my swing, doing something similar Johnny said above, but instead of the alignment stick, I just put the club down on the ground about 2 feet behind the ball, with shoulders already part turned at the club, and then started the take away from there.

See, I've been suffering a slice and I had tried a few other things before to no avail and I know much of my issue is in my take away and swing path. Last night solidified that. I hadn't seen numbers like this in a long time... spin rate down, almost no side spin, launch angle almost optimal, swing speed between 105-110. 270-280 yds, and more importantly, straight.

However, this screwed me sometimes. Hitting it through landing areas.

I need to work on my scoring irons more, I couldn't land on a green to save my life. At least I may have figured out one part...

--kC
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KC is offline   Reply With Quote