View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 12:29 AM   #1
MajorMador
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 522299
Default Newbie to NASIOC

Hey team,

New to the forums and all the way from over yonder.... little ol' New Zealand,

Haven't owned a Subaru since back in 2013 when I owned a run down 1997 GT-B Legacy...

A year and a half ago I bought this fresh 2011 JDM Import from a local dealer, stock standard with not a thing on it,

First mods at the same time during week one were a brand new set of rims and brand new tyres as well a a GFB blow off valve,

Next up was TEIN Luxury Master HiTech lowering springs,

Very shortly after was a GFB G Force III electronic boost controller as well as a Turbosmart fuel cut defender...

Took a while for the next set of mods due to covid... but once we were out of lock-down I had the CAT gutted out and the resonator in the mid section removed and at the same time I relocated the air intake to inside the front bumper just infront of the front right wheel with a 9" K&N filter (sounds so good hearing the spool up and coming off boost listening to the turbo whistle as it spools off),

A set of brand new Yellow Speed 33 way dampener adjustable and fully adjustable shocks arrived yesterday and they are being installed on Tuesday, because over the Xmas period I stuffed the front right damper adjustable factory Bilstein when I hit a pothole on the open road ,

Anywho... Here are some pics of the beast... Enjoy...

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by MajorMador; 02-11-2021 at 01:02 AM.
MajorMador is offline   Reply With Quote