OBP

Default FL: 2014 Subaru WRX Hatchback $16k

2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
Clean FL title in hand
75766 miles
2.5L Turbocharged Engine 5-speed Manual transmission
Located in Melbourne, FL
Asking $16000

I’m selling a 2014 Subaru WRX hatchback. It has a clean FL title in hand. This is the newest hatch you can own in the US. It has 75766 miles on it as of this post. Mileage may go up a little bit it’s not a daily driver, so it won’t be much. It is in great shape overall and has a completely fresh motor in it. It is basically a complete stock car and 100% up to date in maintenance. Completely ready for its next owner. The only mods to the car are a Killer-B oil pickup tube, ARP heads studs and a modified cat-back exhaust.

I recently bought this car with a blown motor and bad paint with the intent of fixing it and flipping it, to be 100% up front. I did a full rebuild on the motor through my shop The rebuild included a new oem shortblock, new OEM oil pump, killer-b oil pickup tube, full OEM gasket kit, ARP headstuds, fully rebuilt cylinder heads, AVCS cam gears cleaned and serviced by out front motorsports, new Aisin timing kit with water pump, new Exedy OE clutch kit and lightweight flywheel and new NGK spark plugs.

It’s also 100% up to date on Maintenance. Fresh timing and clutch kit, new plugs, OEM blue super coolant, trans and rear diff fluids changed, brake and clutch hydraulic system flushed and bleed. Has a new air filter and cabin air filter installed, along with some fresh wiper blades. The motor is running on Motul beak in oil and oem filters currently. Brake pads are basically new and it has slotted rotors up front. It does need tires but a new set can possibly be included with the sale depending on the selling price. The wheels are from a 08/09 WRX I believe, they came on the car.

The paint was in very bad shape when I got it so I had it fully repainted. The paint and body are mint. Literally picked it up from the body shop today. The interior is in pretty good shape, there is a single burn hole in the back seat but that’s all that’s really notable about the interior. I’m going to have it fully detailed in the next few days. All that considered I’m asking $16,000 for it. I’m open to reasonable offers. Come take a look at it, you won’t be disappointed.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by riderdude125; 03-12-2021 at 09:43 AM.
riderdude125 is offline   Reply With Quote