Old 10-07-2020, 09:14 AM   #1
jeffambo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 507933
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Base Hatch
Obsidian Black Pearl

Default Weird problem, my amp turns off when I turn right, comes back on when straighten out

So, obviously I figured the power wire was taught and turning right somehow pulled on the wire disconnecting it until the car straightened out, but I went through the car and made sure the power wire had slack. So it seems like it might not be a physical issue with the power cord. I haven't checked the ground but I don't see how it could be the ground as it's short and shouldn't be affected by turning.

I'm going to go through the whole system top to bottom today and see if I can figure this thing out. I just wanted to post this here incase anyone has any suggestions, I googled this issue and couldn't find anything like this on any type of car, I might be the first one to have this problem.

It's so annoying when im blasting music while driving 'spirited' in the corn cuts, just feeling the tunes and then they just cut out. It completely ruins the mood and the next thing I know the music is off and im driving like some type of responsible adult, it's an outrage.

Probably unrelated but I replaced my steering rack bushings and didn't line the things perfectly, so the steering wheel is slightly to the right when driving straight, not sure if that could have anything to do with it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jeffambo is offline   Reply With Quote