The Godfather

Member#: 2
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI Launch Ed.
Rally Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally posted by strangerq
Ok, I'll bite. It's your forum and you can do whatever you want with it. I don't mind the STI info forum going away per se.
But substituting a 2.5 and 2.0 turbo forum instead deserves an eyeroll.

You've basically substituted a straightforward distinction between the STI and WRX, with a euphemistic distinction based on engine size.

I would love to be a moderator just for the h*ll of it. Everytime anyone mentions an STI with the "wrong" size engine, I'll move it to another forum.

Ok gang...let's talk 22b!
Well if this forum were only discussion about engines then yes... the 2.5L forum would have been a silly addition... but it wasn't... this forum contained a large number of questions ranging from engine, tranny, trim, audio, oil changes, as well as many other things.

Those other subjects already have a forum... but we did recognize that the 2.5L engine did have some differences that might come into play when tuning, so it does deserve to have it's own forum.

And that forum isn't called the STI Engine Forum on purpose.. it's the 2.5L Turbo forum... which encompasses more than just the STi.

-Nick
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.