View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 11:30 PM   #92
mcarb002
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 324784
Vehicle:
2023 Toyota Sienna
25 AE AWD Silver

Hi there. Sorry been pretty much off the grid since last week in South America, just got back to the states today. Have to fly back to Seattle tomorrow and need to resolve this issue it's in the back of my head.

I wanna clarify about what was done. While I was in Florida the pads were replaced. They were worn so brand new ones were put in. The rotors they did not replace. All they did was cut/resurface them however you call that. Which would suck big time for me if what they actually put in the system was that brand new rotors were put in place.

Hi RexyGirl I'm from Miami, this is the area where I bought and serviced the car while it was here. This is actually where I'm currently at right now , I'll have to look up my vin as soon as I get to Seattle and I'll pm you see what you show in the system. I think getting a more neutral opinion, which in this case would be you, is great. This way I won't waste my time or SOA's if I have no case and my only option basically is going aftermarket. Because I'm certainly getting slotted if I have to shell out money.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mcarb002 is offline   Reply With Quote