DaveC113
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 126901
Vehicle:
2016 STi
ISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluebottle View Post
Hello everyone. I am a new owner of a 2017 Subaru Impreza Sport (in Black). I took ownership 3 days ago, and it is, in fact, the CVT. I will be buying into the next generation WRX when it hits the new platform in the next year or two, but in the meantime, I'm in! I'm looking forward to learning from my new fellow Subaru brethren.

I also have a 2016 Outback Limited (2.5i) fully loaded. These are my first Subarus ever.

I have to say, as a new member to this forum, I'm a little disappointed in the negative comments about the new Impreza. Since I own one I can say it really is quite impressive. It's no WRX, but stop comparing it to one, it's not meant to be one. It serves a purpose, and the new platform makes it really stiff and really responsive. I'm really excited about what Subaru has coming with this new platform, and if luck is in my back pocket, I will own a new WRX hatch in the near future. In the meantime, get in the current car and experience the platform and what they've done to improve it before you criticize it for something it was never intended to be.

Regards,

Brian
There's A LOT of ridiculously stupid group think going on at NASIOC. Be careful, it can be a very poor and misleading source of information at times. In others ways it's good but the general opinions/trends are often absolutely retarded. This thread is a good example, so is the winter tire thread, just shockingly horrible comments and bad decisions being made all over. At times I feel like it's a digital idiocracy.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DaveC113 is offline   Reply With Quote